FORUMS

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

[MOD][May 04] GoogleCamX - Changes Vol up/down buttons to zoom keys

Thanks Meter: 1,317
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
13th June 2014, 08:57 AM |#11  
DrunkenDragon's Avatar
Senior Member
Mysore
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentdr8

Can someone with a Nexus 5 post their stock Camera.apk?

I came through this post now so here you go the Camera app with odex file

EDIT: Please PM me if you need anything
Attached Files
File Type: zip Nexus 5 stock camera.zip - [Click for QR Code] (7.36 MB, 18 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to DrunkenDragon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
22nd August 2014, 08:47 AM |#12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I'd love it if this worked with HDR mode. Great mod so far.
22nd August 2014, 04:00 PM |#13  
agentdr8's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Cowtown, CA
Thanks Meter: 1,317
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuro Miku

I'd love it if this worked with HDR mode. Great mod so far.

I'll see what I can do about HDR. Can you manually zoom in HDR mode either with a slider or pinch/expand to zoom?
The Following User Says Thank You to agentdr8 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd August 2014, 07:10 AM |#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentdr8

I'll see what I can do about HDR. Can you manually zoom in HDR mode either with a slider or pinch/expand to zoom?

Yep, works while pinching/expanding in hdr
23rd August 2014, 06:26 PM |#15  
giorgis91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Roma
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Mmmm instead of zooming when i press volume buttons they take a photo

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk
26th August 2014, 05:56 PM |#16  
agentdr8's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Cowtown, CA
Thanks Meter: 1,317
 
Donate to Me
More
I posted a beta release to the xposed repo that will hopefully work for Nexus 5 users trying to zoom in HDR+ mode. I couldn't find any methods that are specific to HDR+ mode, but I did find an onKeyDown that I hadn't replaced yet, so maybe this will be the one. Please give it a try and let me know if it works or not.
26th August 2014, 07:21 PM |#17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
I just tried on my Nexus5, stock ROM; no go.

If I have HDR+ enabled:
Vol Up button caused the Camera app to force close.
Vol Down is actually adjusting sound volume

If I disable HDR+:
Vol Up seems to start zooming in but it caused my phone to reboot.

I had to uninstall it 'cause I have a project on which I need to constantly use the camera.
26th August 2014, 07:52 PM |#18  
agentdr8's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Cowtown, CA
Thanks Meter: 1,317
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by poodleDoo

I just tried on my Nexus5, stock ROM; no go.

If I have HDR+ enabled:
Vol Up button caused the Camera app to force close.
Vol Down is actually adjusting sound volume

If I disable HDR+:
Vol Up seems to start zooming in but it caused my phone to reboot.

I had to uninstall it 'cause I have a project on which I need to constantly use the camera.

If you have a chance to pull a logcat of the FC, that might give me some insight into which class I should be focusing on.
27th August 2014, 01:21 AM |#19  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentdr8

If you have a chance to pull a logcat of the FC, that might give me some insight into which class I should be focusing on.

Attached the log, I hope this is what you need.

Cheers
Attached Files
File Type: txt camlog.txt - [Click for QR Code] (117.9 KB, 3 views)
27th August 2014, 04:17 AM |#20  
agentdr8's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Cowtown, CA
Thanks Meter: 1,317
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by poodleDoo

Attached the log, I hope this is what you need.

Thanks. I'll do some investigative work tomorrow to see if I can fix this.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
camera, google, xposed
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes