Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[MOD][XPOSED][4.1+] GoogleOfflineVoice - Force offline voice recognition/typing

25th February 2015, 04:12 AM   |  #91  
OP Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Team
Thanks Meter: 8,024

6,136 posts
More
Thanks for the reports. It probably isn't working with the latest Google Search app (this has nothing to do with Lollipop), but I won't me able to take a look before some time, once Xposed is compatible with my device/ROM.
27th February 2015, 06:29 PM   |  #92  
Flag Richmond, VA
Thanks Meter: 182

344 posts
Bummer

I HATE Big Brother Google forcing me to grant them access to however they want to use my camera & mic permissions (they probably access them elsewhere through the OS anyway). Call me conspiracy theorist but since Google maintains records of everything we ever search & NSA has been found to spying on U.S. citizens & recording all we ever do as well, I'd like to do whatever I can to thwart their every effort. I have nothing to hide but my privacy is mine (or at least should be).

I love using your mod so I'm not forced to go through Google. Until then, cutting off Swiftkey's access to the internet & Google's & other apps access to my mic, camera & storage (where I can) & continuing to type.

Thanks for all your effort. Looking forward to any updates you may offer. If I can help in troubleshooting in any way, give me a shout.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread