Thanks Meter: 102

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th May 2015, 05:14 PM |#131  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sutobe

Hey

I tried the Module Beta on my Nexus 5 with Lollipop 5.1 and Xposed Super Alpha for 5.1.

As soon as an app is using GPS the System UI of the phone crashes and restarts.

Which error log do you need?

I have the same problem. I have a Xperia Z with stock ROM 5.0.2 . When an app begins to use GPS the phone vibrates, the image background appears, the systemUI disappears and appears the app 2 seconds. Then it vibrates again and the same... No warning appears and I have to reboot the phone.

Can i send you something to fix it?
Is there any version of the app that works well?

Thanks

26th May 2015, 07:57 AM |#132  
Thanks Meter: 86

More
The dev did not react on a PM so it seems he has stopped the development
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tramp20 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th June 2015, 10:55 PM |#133  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
God to know this module is dad.
26th June 2015, 11:08 PM |#134  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 64

Donate to Me
More
Hope this module will come back & run on LP....
15th July 2015, 11:47 PM |#135  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Doesn't work for me on KK 4.4.3 / Sense 6 / HTC One M7.

No matter what I try, I still get the KK GPS icon... Can someone please help me? I'd love to have this mod.
29th July 2015, 04:09 PM |#136  
Flag Lodi
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Unhappy A shame this is dead...
I guess this Xposed module is now out of development. Oh well...I like the JB icon style better...the newer KK style is too Googlish.

Just in case anyone is interested, I'll relate my experience with this module anyway.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Light (MetroPCS version, not T-Mobile's), SGH-T399N, KK 4.4.2 stock ROM (rooted), latest stable Xposed Framework/Installer with one other module activated and in use, Wanam Xposed. I'm using several Wanam Xposed status bar tweaks, so perhaps there's a conflict between the 2 modules.

This module's installation changes nothing on my device; the stock KK status bar icon and Quick Settings button remain the KK-default Location icon. No systemUI crashes, no apparent impact on anything. UPDATE!! After playing around some more, i.e. checking the box to add additional GPS data to the notification, I finally ran into trouble. When I fired off the application GPS Data+ to kick my GPS to life, at that point I did get a systemUI crash. So, to be safe I've now uninstalled this module...it would have been pointless to keep it installed as it couldn't achieve its primary mission on my device anyway.

I'd like to thank the developer eunrox for the effort he put into this, and offer encouragement to perhaps pick it back up at some future time. I'd be content with just the original intent of simple icon appearance change, although much additional GPS-related functionality could be implemented. In any event, I wish you success in whatever your future endeavors entail. Again....thanks!
Last edited by reholli; 29th July 2015 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Update....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)