Android Xposed module to play Groot sound effects during app activity transitions and/or to 'Groot-ify' almost all text.
Includes configuration options to turn sound effects and text on/off, inject Android system and/or app text, and specific text widgets to intercept at run-time.
Currently working for TextViews, GL canvas, and EditTexts; replacement of text in browsers and other WebViews in progress.
Featured on XDA-portal. Thanks to @Tomek Kondrat (eagleeyetom) for the article!
- Android 4.0+ with root
- Xposed Framework installed
- Download apk from Xposed Module Repository
- Install module as a normal apk
- Open Xposed Installer and click checkbox to enable
- Reboot device to activate module
v1.1 - Xposed Module Repository
I try my best to thoroughly test everything I publish, but given the staggering number of devices, ROMs, and apps I cannot make any guarantee that something will go wrong. Use at your own risk!
This module is open source software, available on my Github page, licensed under the Apache 2.0 license
If you are a developer and want to contribute, fork the repo and submit a pull request.
- @rovo89 and @Tungstwenty for Xposed framework
- @GermainZ for inspiration & code example from @Hodor module
- The entire XDA community for being awesome.
- If you find this useful, click thanks!
- If something is broken, let me know and I'll try my best to fix it!
- If a feature is missing, suggest it and I'll try to add it!