[Xposed][APP][4.0+] Quick Access (from Lockscreen)

14th March 2014, 12:23 AM   |  #1  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,461

1,055 posts
Donate to Me
More
* This is an Xposed module. You MUST have Xposed Framework installed. Otherwise this app WILL NOT FUNCTION.. You can download Xposed here: http://repo.xposed.info/module/de.ro...osed.installer

With Quick Access, you can allow your selected apps to be launched over the lockscreen without unlocking your device. You can also swipe up from the on-screen home button to launch Google Now or launch applications from lockscreen widgets without unlocking your phone . For example, allow your camera, music, and to-do list applications to be launched over the lockscreen to access them in an instant. Allow your friends to browse your music library without fully unlocking your device, quickly add a task to your to-do list; or never miss that photo opportunity; with Quick Access the possibilities are limitless!
In addition, Quick Access also enables you to expand your status bar in secure lockscreen and also show all widgets (instead of only lockscreen widgets) in lockscreen widget picker

Computer Mode: This allows you to let the timer keep going, even when the screen is off. This means that you can use EyeRelax to limit your time on the computer, television, or whatever other device you own, without using battery to keep the screen on and the timer running!

Notes:
- To launch applications from DashClock widget, please select DashClock in Quick Access. Or more specifically the activity: com.google.android.apps.dashclock.WidgetClickProxy Activity.
- To launch Google Now by swiping up from the on-screen home button while in the lockscreen, please select Google Now in Quick Access, or more specifically the activities: com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.SearchActi vity AND com.google.android.velvet.ui.VelvetActivity.
- This application does not actually launch the applications (yet), it just allows them to be launch (via other methods) over the lockscreen. A good application to do that is DashClock.

Downloads:
Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...de.QuickAccess
Xposed Repo: http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.t...de.quickaccess
Last edited by kevdliu; 23rd March 2014 at 11:46 PM.
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to kevdliu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th March 2014, 07:50 AM   |  #2  
Flag ON YOUR BED
Thanks Meter: 294

728 posts
More
will surely giv a try.
The Following User Says Thank You to Recognized Noob For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th March 2014, 10:17 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 76

480 posts
Hi

Will it work on Samsung TW 4.2.2 lockscreen?
14th March 2014, 05:49 PM   |  #4  
OP Recognized Developer

1,055 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Publiuss

Hi

Will it work on Samsung TW 4.2.2 lockscreen?

Yes it should work with all stock Android lockscreens.
The Following User Says Thank You to kevdliu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th March 2014, 06:12 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 17

83 posts
experiencing what I believe is a bug:

I had three apps check to allow quick access, I rebooted, and now when I go back into QA they are all unchecked, and I can no longer check any other apps due to the 3 app restriction.
14th March 2014, 07:09 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 21

248 posts
Sry but i don't really understand how it works. I tried it with some apps. Can someone post a example pic?
14th March 2014, 08:02 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 101

1,781 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisch91

Sry but i don't really understand how it works. I tried it with some apps. Can someone post a example pic?

+1

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
14th March 2014, 08:38 PM   |  #8  
Flag Dutchess County, New York
Thanks Meter: 1,725

4,358 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadykhoff

I had three apps check to allow quick access, I rebooted, and now when I go back into QA they are all unchecked, and I can no longer check any other apps due to the 3 app restriction.

+1
14th March 2014, 10:23 PM   |  #9  
OP Recognized Developer

1,055 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadykhoff

Thanks for the bug report. The issue has been fixed and version 1.2 has been push to the play store and the xposed repository.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisch91

I'll give an example. If you select your music application in Quick Access, you don't have to unlock your lockscreen to view that app. If you launch your music app and turn your screen off and on again, normally you'll have to unlock the lockscreen to access your music app, but with QA the music app will be displayed over the lockscreen so it's the first thing you see when you turn your screen on.

Another example with lockscreen widgets. If you have a google now widget on your lockscreen and click on it, normally you'll have to unlock first; with QA google now will be displayed over the lockscreen.

I have the examples make sense.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kevdliu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th March 2014, 10:36 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 21

248 posts
Ahh know i understand, thx!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
access, android, apps, lockscreen, quick
Previous Thread Next Thread