[MOD][Xposed] Heads Up Notifications

OP MohammadAG

14th October 2014, 04:57 PM   |  #621  
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 53

965 posts
More
Is there any chance of getting all whatsapp notification? I mean, currently I only can see one message. I receive one message, popup appears fine, but then any other whatsapp is not being shown, until I open whatsapp and see the message
15th October 2014, 03:03 AM   |  #622  
Thanks Meter: 34

223 posts
Guys, I think it's best if everyone just moves on. It doesn't seem like this module will be updated any time soon. Your best bet is to use Heads Up in Gravity Box, or the Heads Up Notification app in the Playstore.
Best of luck to everyone.
The Following User Says Thank You to terrorist96 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th October 2014, 07:07 AM   |  #623  
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 53

965 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrorist96

Guys, I think it's best if everyone just moves on. It doesn't seem like this module will be updated any time soon. Your best bet is to use Heads Up in Gravity Box, or the Heads Up Notification app in the Playstore.
Best of luck to everyone.

The app in playstore doesn't use Xposed, is there any disadvantages because of that? I suppose it should have some limitations. Maybe an extra battery drain isn't it? I've just read comments about that in the app feedback in playstore
15th October 2014, 02:03 PM   |  #624  
Thanks Meter: 34

223 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi22

The app in playstore doesn't use Xposed, is there any disadvantages because of that? I suppose it should have some limitations. Maybe an extra battery drain isn't it? I've just read comments about that in the app feedback in playstore

I've been using it for some time now and I haven't noticed any drawbacks. The only thing missing is one finger drag to expand, but I have mine set to show expanded by default, so it's not an issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to terrorist96 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th October 2014, 05:19 PM   |  #625  
Thanks Meter: 9

45 posts
Where can I find the layout resource for the HeadsUp notifications?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread