FORUMS

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
10th February 2015, 06:28 AM |#641  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Use heads up notification from the playstore. This module isn't being actively maintained.

2nd March 2015, 12:38 AM |#642  
Flag West Jordan
Thanks Meter: 12

Donate to Me
More
Display issue?
So this module seems great. But the notifications only show as a square in the upper left corner. Sometimes it'll show the icon. But it's life the notification is automatically collapsed. Sometimes I can drag my fingers ti expand it. But even that doesn't expand it all the way. Or all the way across. Maybe 1/4th across the screen. Cutting the notification data off.

Is there a way to have it show as auto expanded like in the of pics?

I'm on kitkat, Samsung note edge. Sprint variant.

Thanks,
Dev
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-03-01 17.35.33.jpg
Views:	662
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	3189780   Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-03-01 17.37.01.png
Views:	672
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	3189781  
9th March 2015, 09:42 AM |#643  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevXen

So this module seems great. But the notifications only show as a square in the upper left corner. Sometimes it'll show the icon. But it's life the notification is automatically collapsed. Sometimes I can drag my fingers ti expand it. But even that doesn't expand it all the way. Or all the way across. Maybe 1/4th across the screen. Cutting the notification data off.

Is there a way to have it show as auto expanded like in the of pics?

I'm on kitkat, Samsung note edge. Sprint variant.

Thanks,
Dev

Im in the same boot as above. Is this a Touchwiz bug?
27th March 2015, 12:00 PM |#644  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
JB support?
12th April 2015, 11:36 AM |#645  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Can you fix the animation on version 1.3 to make this mode more super awesome!!!!!
24th April 2015, 04:10 PM |#646  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Asalam Alaikom,
Thank you so much for this nice simple module, and it's been a long time since last update. However, if this work still in development kindly add these options:

1- Dismissing a head up notification whether by swipe it up or side won't remove the actual notification from the drawer.
2- Remove side paddings and keep the heads up under the statusbar so that important info on statusbar like (clock, other notifications, or any info) can be observed while a head up is appeared and surely this option should disable notification ticker at that time.
3- Add a line above the head up that shows a name for which app that notification came from because some apps don't have their own specific icons or titles on their notifications.
4- Add a small circular button of a silent bell with ( / ) on it at the bottom right of the head up when itís clicked it should list that app in blacklist.

That's it, I can't help it must be in details , and maybe more to come later.
Last edited by GoldOwner; 24th April 2015 at 06:16 PM.
27th April 2015, 04:45 AM |#647  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldOwner

Asalam Alaikom,
Thank you so much for this nice simple module, and it's been a long time since last update. However, if this work still in development kindly add these options:

1- Dismissing a head up notification whether by swipe it up or side won't remove the actual notification from the drawer.
2- Remove side paddings and keep the heads up under the statusbar so that important info on statusbar like (clock, other notifications, or any info) can be observed while a head up is appeared and surely this option should disable notification ticker at that time.
3- Add a line above the head up that shows a name for which app that notification came from because some apps don't have their own specific icons or titles on their notifications.
4- Add a small circular button of a silent bell with ( / ) on it at the bottom right of the head up when itís clicked it should list that app in blacklist.

That's it, I can't help it must be in details , and maybe more to come later.

How about animation?

Sent from my SM-G530H using XDA Free mobile app
18th May 2015, 09:22 AM |#648  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Restore notification ticker on Lollipop
Hi MohammadAG,
about your module "Restore notification ticker on Lollipop", the text of the notifications is black, but in this way it becomes unreadable because of the status bar that is also black. Is there a way to set the text color in white? The icons are properly in white. Thank you! (LG G2 D802 - Quetzal 1.3 rom running Lollipop)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread