Tested all Xposed Clock modules (Lunar/Chinese, Persian, Hijri, Hebrew) each have issues.
Not going to discuss all of that, only the Hijri Clock, some suggestions:
1. Option (droplist or radio button) replacing tickboxes:
- on Statusbar
- on Notification
- on BOTH
- OFF (so that no need to deactivate the module and reboot)
2. On notification with calendar: option for right, left, above or under.
3. On statusbar, option to turn on/off the "statusbar" and the "expanded notification".
(I happened to use XuiMod clock show seconds option and it turned off the statusbar text, so its possible)
4. Set font sizes for both item #2 and #3. I'm not sure if this is possible anyway.
5. The icon seems inappropriate. The Hijra was not to Mecca but to Medina.
Hence the Kaaba icon is somewhat misleading (The name: Hijri). The green Medina dome should be more appropriate.
Not that its bad or anything but I think the Kaaba is more suitable for a Qibla or prayer app or something else.
I'm suggesting a new icon, since its a lunar calendar: A facing-above Green Crescent. (Hint: U not C, the one used in Mecca/Medina)
Green Crescent = Islamic & Lunar. I think. (Green as the dome, and familiar. Crescent, well you know...)
And if you do, just make a simple vector icon please. (I made a sample, 48x48 using Paint in 8 bit colour, a bit rough though)
(I'm just not into the crescent-and-star used in some places, don't want to sound like any sect member or anything here. Its not Jesuit Bloody Christ vs Orthodox Mary icon anyway)
6. Dark Holo as option and default, please? (for now using Holo Themer to do that, the irony)
7. I think supportv4.jar is not required. I stripped it, rebuilt and it runs happily on GB, ICS and JB (don't have KK).
Since its an Xposed module, I saved not just space, but also device memory. For v1.3 its 71 KB vs original 298 KB.
For practical purposes I'm using v1.1.1 anyway, for reasons same as several people cited (less buggy).
About that supportv4, some links:
Why are Android apps getting bloated? Lazy coding or feature packing? (Reddit)
Can i remove android-support-v4.jar library? (Stack Overflow)
what is android support library (Stack Overflow)
P/S: And oh, since HijriCalendar.java mentioned a validity range, it would be nice to include that info in Help or About screen.