[MOD][Xposed] Immerse Me - KitKat Immersive Mode for all apps

Tip us?

adamlee011
Old
Thanks Meter 1216

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Username View Post
Well, I don't want to completely disable it. When you swipe from the top, you will see that both the statusbar and the navbar appear, so I don't need the bottom gesture
Oh i see. Idk how you would do that. That's a tough one. You could disable it and use pie or the isas feature of lmt. I never had a phone without buttons so I'm looking forward to trying isas on my m8 when it comes Monday. I always thought it sounded like a cool idea.

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app

HTC m7wls & m8whl
Pacman tester HTC Jewel

Hollam
Old
(Last edited by Hollam; 14th April 2014 at 04:15 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3
I have some problems with this mod:
  • When i need to use the keyboard the navigation menu is added, but if i close the keyboard the navigation menu doesn't go away and overlaps the bottom part of the App. (So for example i can't press the send button! Only clicking on the appswitcher and going back removes the navigation menu)
  • I would like to have the navigation menu permanent on the home screen. (gpe launcher)
  • Some apps react on the sliding in from the outside. Would be nice to disable the touch event for apps when sliding down/up from top or bottom.
  • Facebook messenger can't handle the immersive mode. (Chat symbols don't work and the app doesn't show up when launched via Facebook)

Device: Nexus 4 with Kitkat

Thank you for the development of this mod.

mauam
Old
Thanks Meter 5835

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollam View Post
I have some problems with this mod:
  • When i need to use the keyboard the navigation menu is added, but if i close the keyboard the navigation menu doesn't go away and overlaps the bottom part of the App. (So for example i can't press the send button! Only clicking on the appswitcher and going back removes the navigation menu)
  • I would like to have the navigation menu permanent on the home screen. (gpe launcher)
  • Some apps react on the sliding in from the outside. Would be nice to disable the touch event for apps when sliding down/up from top or bottom.
  • Facebook messenger can't handle the immersive mode. (Chat symbols don't work and the app doesn't show up when launched via Facebook)

Device: Nexus 4 with Kitkat

Thank you for the development of this mod.

Try this mod instead.