OP ibocharov

23rd October 2014, 07:47 AM   |  #1781  
Flag La Longueville
Thanks Meter: 125

580 posts
More
Read the red first lines in the OP.
NO! Only for pure android.
Last edited by Kroutnuk; 23rd October 2014 at 07:51 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kroutnuk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 02:56 PM   |  #1782  
Flag Lisbon, Sintra
Thanks Meter: 68

393 posts
More
Hi,

I'm having issues with this module, i quite like it and i would like to help improving it instead of switching to another thing;
whats happening is that everytime i reboot, the configured settings like cell info position and clock position etc, all these settings lose their config after a reboot, i have to configure them all over after a reboot.

Device: Oneplus One
ROM: Official CM11S 38R
Logs: attached

thanks

[EDIT] This log is ater the reboot, for the record, what i did was, before a reboot, i cleared the logs, rebooted, and saved the log.
Attached Files
File Type: txt error.txt - [Click for QR Code] (6.2 KB, 3 views)
Yesterday, 05:12 PM   |  #1783  
Thanks Meter: 6

26 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by svceon

Hi,

I'm having issues with this module, i quite like it and i would like to help improving it instead of switching to another thing;
whats happening is that everytime i reboot, the configured settings like cell info position and clock position etc, all these settings lose their config after a reboot, i have to configure them all over after a reboot.

This is a known issue I believe. I was having this problem too and saw someone else confirm they were as well. I noticed the Play Store version was one version number higher than the free one, so I eventually bought it (I would have bought it much sooner, but didn't want to have to set the colors for each app again).

In the end, I can confirm the donate version does not have the position resetting issues at all and it also keeps the color settings from the free version! Ibocharov has done a great job with this module and I definitely think it is worth the $2 if you can spare it.
Last edited by neonixxx; Yesterday at 05:14 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ios7, ios7 xposed
Previous Thread Next Thread