Save your Snapchats automatically
Credits go to @sturmen who invented this mod and did the core work
Unlike his releases, screenshotting is no longer reportet. We came to the agreement that there are too many unofficial versions out there with the sceenshot reporting disabled, but potentially containing malware. So we thought it'd be safer for all to finally start releasing the mod without the reporting.
This Xposed module saves all images and videos upon opening to the keepchat folder on your SD card. It uses the Xposed framework to hook into the Snapchat app and do the magic. Because it uses the Xposed framework, it is device and rom independent
If you find any bugs, please report
Confirmed to work with Snapchat 3.0.7 (2013-08-22)
- Install the awesome Xposed framework on your rooted device.
- Install and activate the mod, which you can download from my Bintray site. Don't forget to do a (soft) reboot.
- Auto-save sent Snaps
- Choose location where to save snaps
- Send to all functionality
- 2.0_rc1 Settings added!
-You'll find a new Keepchat Settings app
-Select to save images or videos always, never or to be asked every time (default is always for both)
-Set Toast notification length to short, long or disable them completely (default now)
- 1.4.2 Fixed version that works with the newest Snapchat 3.0.5 (2013-08-21). Internal code improvements.
- 1.4.1 Fixed double saving of image file. Now viewing a snap more than once in the few seconds it is viewable doesn't cause the image to be overwritten by itself any more.
- 1.4 Media scanner support added. Thanks to @toringerottum from github.
- Now images and videos are reported to the media scanner so they instantly show up in the gallery.
- Improved the toast message for videos to show the path to the newly saved video file.
You can find the sources, technical details, bugs and troubleshooting discussions at my Github repository. This software is released under the GNU GPLv3.
Cheers and enjoy!