Save your Snapchats and Stories automatically
Credits go to @sturmen who invented this mod and to @stammler for his previous updates and of course to @rovo89 for making the Xposed Framework.
Lastly a special thanks to @jbergler for helping to keep this mod updated.
Note: @stammler transferred the project to me, see the old and initial thread.
This Xposed module saves all images and videos upon opening to the specified folder on your SD card. It uses the Xposed framework to hook into the Snapchat app and do the magic. Because it uses the Xposed framework, it is device and rom independent .
YOU MUST HAVE XPOSED FRAMEWORK INSTALLED FOR THIS TO WORK
If you find any bugs, please report
Confirmed to work with Snapchat 126.96.36.199 (version 188.8.131.52 was not tested.) and above(21/10/2014)
Newer versions may or may not work. Try it.
- Recieved Snaps are saved when viewed
- Stories are saved when viewed
- Sent Snaps are saved automatically
- Does not report as Screenshotted
- Install the awesome Xposed framework on your rooted device.
- Uninstall any 2.x version of KeepChat.
- Install and activate the mod, which you can download from the Xposed Framework App or from here.
- Reboot your device to start the mod.
- Give me Ideas
- fixed support for snapchat 184.108.40.206
- support for latest snapchat 220.127.116.11
- bug fix
- added support for the 18.104.22.168
- small bug fix
- updated to support 22.214.171.124 and above
- support for 126.96.36.199 added
- removed support for older versions
- only works with the current stable ( 188.8.131.52 )
- included google analytics
- added support for the latest beta 4.1.13
- added support for the latest beta 4.1.12 and 4.1.11
- added support for the latest beta 4.1.11
- made a few changes with how settings work and it should fix the problems people have
- disabled support for saving sent snaps for these three beta (4.1.08, 4.1.09 and 4.1.09) due to major changes in snapchat code
- added new setting to save snaps into sub-folders by user name
- fixed small bug introduced by last version
- also trying a potential fix for the settings not being applied error
- added support for latest snapchat beta 4.1.07 and 4.1.07 Stable
- added support for latest snapchat beta 4.1.06
- added support for 4.1.05 including the beta
- added support for the latest Stable 4.1.03
- fixed a major bug for older versions of snapchat
- added support for the latest beta 4.1.03
- added support for all snapchat version 4.1.01 Beta and below. (Includes the 4.1.01 stable)
- fixed a bug with settings
- fixed a bug with the dialog boxes
- 3.0.4 Beta
- hopefully fixed getting reported bug for stories
- works with 4.0.22 Beta now
- fixed bug that caused Errors 1, 2, 3
- added new setting for sorting images into folder
- little changes to make logs better
- Small update to the debugging code (no need to update really unless you want to help debug errors)
- 3.0 Settings added!
- Initail Release
Here are my sources GitRepo. This software is released under the GNU GPLv3.
Cheers and enjoy!