Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
I LOVE the idea of a Knock Code on my Cricket Wireless Samsung Galaxy Express running attexpress CM11 nightlies and have been VERY pleased with the Xposed Framework ever since I've been using it. However, none of my lockscreen widgets work properly. I have cleared dalvik cache and cache in hopes that it would make my widgets work properly but nothing has helped. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, what was done to resolve the problem? Thank you in advance for any help. I have also tried uninstalling the module, and reinstalling. I currently use the pattern unlock as a backup, as I've seen on YouTube that is required.
EDIT: I have it working flawlessly now. Instead of "Classic" installation of the "Xposed Framework", I uninstalled using "Classic" mode and rebooted. I changed the installation mode of the Framework to "Recovery-manual". After installing it that way, I manually booted into TWRP, instead of letting the Framework reboot the phone, and flashed the "Xposed-Disabler-Recovery.zip" it created to ensure the Framework was successfully uninstalled. Then wiped Cache & Dalvik and rebooted the system. I then went back into the Framework installer and installed again to ensure it wrote the "XposedBridge.jar". I once again powered off the device and manually booted into TWRP and flashed the " Xposed-Installer-Recovery.zip", wiped Cache & Dalvik and rebooted the system. Now EVERY module works like a CHARM!!!!!!!!! Hope this helps everyone that may have ANY problems with their modules. Happy modding!!!
Last edited by RussSteele82; 26th January 2015 at 12:01 AM.