FORUMS

Hands-on With T-Mo LG G4 and Q&A

XDA Senior Member WinDroidGuy posted a hands-on video of the T-Mobile LG G4, and he is now … more

Quick Notes – Notification Panel Reminders

This app by XDA Senior Member yogi.306 is a quick and productive tool that … more

Who Is Your Favorite YouTuber That Covers Mobile?

There are dozens of talented YouTubers who cover mobile, but we want to know which … more

Galaxy S6 Shipping with Different Camera Models

One of the Galaxy S6’s most flaunted features is its spectacular camera, its 16MP … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[MOD][Xposed] Knock Code (while screen on)

17th April 2015, 03:18 PM |#341  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
issues
first of all i would like to thankyou for this amazing module, as no good customs roms availbale for my phone, but this works well form.

whenever i apply per - app theming to any app, that app crashes. also request you to make phone dialer work and also request you to add more UI features.

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellthunder

first of all i would like to thankyou for this amazing module, as no good customs roms availbale for my phone, but this works well form.

whenever i apply per - app theming to any app, that app crashes. also request you to make phone dialer work and also request you to add more UI features.

sorry wrong forum.

20th April 2015, 12:28 PM |#342  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Working with android L ??
24th April 2015, 11:27 AM |#343  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Ahmedsaber, I wasn't able to get it working on 5.1 and I am not trying on 5.1.1 it won't work for sure
The Following User Says Thank You to pballerss For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread