Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,964 Members 51,979 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][XPOSED] LockDown - Control phone access based on PIN entered

Tip us?

ttabbal
Old
(Last edited by ttabbal; 9th July 2014 at 09:10 PM.)
Thanks Meter 484
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitishk View Post
TouchWiz is definitely something I am working towards supporting. My laptop's been broken for the past month but I expect to start working on the module again in about a week or so. Thanks for the feedback, I will definitely look into it. Are you running any other modules alongside LockDown?

Yes, I have a few other modules enabled.

EDIT: I disabled every other module and rebooted. No change.

osama-selo
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Quote:
TouchWiz is definitely something I am working towards supporting. My laptop's been broken for the past month but I expect to start working on the module again in about a week or so. Thanks for the feedback, I will definitely look into it. Are you running any other modules alongside LockDown?
That's great [emoji2]... Thought that the development of this module was discontinued

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

nitishk
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttabbal View Post
Yes, I have a few other modules enabled.

EDIT: I disabled every other module and rebooted. No change.
Hm.. Alright I will look into it. I may PM you at a later date for some more information about your other modules and such but TouchWiz is definitely something I will be working on!

nitishk
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by osama-selo View Post
That's great [emoji2]... Thought that the development of this module was discontinued

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
Not at all! I had exams and soon after my laptop died so I wasn't able to do much. The next few months I will be focusing on this module only. Working on making it more compatible with all devices and then I have a few features I plan to add
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nitishk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

herkic
Old
Thanks Meter 0
It doesn't work on my xperia L, hope you can fix this.
Here is the log dropbox com/s/cou8tzwk90psnb9/error.log (I'm not able to post the link properly because i'm a new user)

nitishk
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by herkic View Post
It doesn't work on my xperia L, hope you can fix this.
Here is the log dropbox com/s/cou8tzwk90psnb9/error.log (I'm not able to post the link properly because i'm a new user)
It seems that there are some compatibility issues between my module and your device. I am working on an update and I have rewritten the entire module from ground up so hopefully the issue is resolved when that update is released. I will be releasing the update to the beta channel soon so stay tuned!

PS. I have attached a preview of the update for anyone interested
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-08-21-14-06-44.png
Views:	77
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	2906699   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-08-21-14-06-53.png
Views:	73
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	2906700  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nitishk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nitishk
Old
(Last edited by nitishk; 29th August 2014 at 01:35 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Hey guys just wanna talk about the upcoming update. It isn't ready yet but I want to start a community where you guys can get the latest builds and give me feedback before I release them. I am creating a Google+ community and members of this community will be able to see the latest builds on the Play Store. There is still a bit more work to do before I can start releasing these beta builds but until then please join the community if you would be interested in giving feedback as I add features to this module. Some notable things about upcoming LockDown 2.0:
  • Improved compatibilty
  • Quick Unlock
  • Support for Password and Pattern lockscreens (eventually)

Here is a link to the community:
https://plus.google.com/communities/...82688950686918

I will be using the G+ community more for communicating with you guys about the beta builds and general feedback and I would like to use this thread more for supporting non-beta users that are having issues with the module.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nitishk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Bach24
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Hey guys just wanna talk about the upcoming update. It isn't ready yet but I want to start a community where you guys can get the latest builds and give me feedback before I release them. I am creating a Google+ community and members of this community will be able to see the latest builds on the Play Store. There is still a bit more work to do before I can start releasing these beta builds but until then please join the community if you would be interested in giving feedback as I add features to this module. Some notable things about upcoming LockDown 2.0:
  • Improved compatibilty
  • Quick Unlock
  • Support for Password and Pattern lockscreens (eventually)

Here is a link to the community:
https://plus.google.com/communities/...82688950686918

I will be using the G+ community more for communicating with you guys about the beta builds and general feedback and I would like to use this thread more for supporting non-beta users that are having issues with the module.
Thanks nitishk I've just signed to the community hoping I could help with testing, I've using lockdown for several months and it's already an incredible module, eagerly waiting to test the new features.

Tags
lockdown, xposed, xposed framework, xposed module