FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

[MOD][XPOSED] LockDown - Control phone access based on PIN entered

37 posts
Thanks Meter: 46

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
9th July 2014, 08:56 PM |#81  
Thanks Meter: 556

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitishk

TouchWiz is definitely something I am working towards supporting. My laptop's been broken for the past month but I expect to start working on the module again in about a week or so. Thanks for the feedback, I will definitely look into it. Are you running any other modules alongside LockDown?

Yes, I have a few other modules enabled.

EDIT: I disabled every other module and rebooted. No change.
Last edited by ttabbal; 9th July 2014 at 09:10 PM.

9th July 2014, 09:17 PM |#82  
Flag Damascus
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Quote:

TouchWiz is definitely something I am working towards supporting. My laptop's been broken for the past month but I expect to start working on the module again in about a week or so. Thanks for the feedback, I will definitely look into it. Are you running any other modules alongside LockDown?

That's great [emoji2]... Thought that the development of this module was discontinued

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
9th July 2014, 09:33 PM |#83  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttabbal

Yes, I have a few other modules enabled.

EDIT: I disabled every other module and rebooted. No change.

Hm.. Alright I will look into it. I may PM you at a later date for some more information about your other modules and such but TouchWiz is definitely something I will be working on!
9th July 2014, 09:34 PM |#84  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by osama-selo

That's great [emoji2]... Thought that the development of this module was discontinued

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Not at all! I had exams and soon after my laptop died so I wasn't able to do much. The next few months I will be focusing on this module only. Working on making it more compatible with all devices and then I have a few features I plan to add
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nitishk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st August 2014, 08:23 AM |#85  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
It doesn't work on my xperia L, hope you can fix this.
Here is the log dropbox com/s/cou8tzwk90psnb9/error.log (I'm not able to post the link properly because i'm a new user)
21st August 2014, 07:10 PM |#86  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by herkic

It doesn't work on my xperia L, hope you can fix this.
Here is the log dropbox com/s/cou8tzwk90psnb9/error.log (I'm not able to post the link properly because i'm a new user)

It seems that there are some compatibility issues between my module and your device. I am working on an update and I have rewritten the entire module from ground up so hopefully the issue is resolved when that update is released. I will be releasing the update to the beta channel soon so stay tuned!

PS. I have attached a preview of the update for anyone interested
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-08-21-14-06-44.png
Views:	147
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	2906699   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-08-21-14-06-53.png
Views:	143
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	2906700  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nitishk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th August 2014, 01:33 AM |#87  
OP Member

More
Hey guys just wanna talk about the upcoming update. It isn't ready yet but I want to start a community where you guys can get the latest builds and give me feedback before I release them. I am creating a Google+ community and members of this community will be able to see the latest builds on the Play Store. There is still a bit more work to do before I can start releasing these beta builds but until then please join the community if you would be interested in giving feedback as I add features to this module. Some notable things about upcoming LockDown 2.0:
  • Improved compatibilty
  • Quick Unlock
  • Support for Password and Pattern lockscreens (eventually)

Here is a link to the community:
https://plus.google.com/communities/...82688950686918

I will be using the G+ community more for communicating with you guys about the beta builds and general feedback and I would like to use this thread more for supporting non-beta users that are having issues with the module.
Last edited by nitishk; 29th August 2014 at 01:35 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nitishk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th August 2014, 04:42 AM |#88  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:

Hey guys just wanna talk about the upcoming update. It isn't ready yet but I want to start a community where you guys can get the latest builds and give me feedback before I release them. I am creating a Google+ community and members of this community will be able to see the latest builds on the Play Store. There is still a bit more work to do before I can start releasing these beta builds but until then please join the community if you would be interested in giving feedback as I add features to this module. Some notable things about upcoming LockDown 2.0:

• Improved compatibilty
  • Quick Unlock
  • Support for Password and Pattern lockscreens (eventually)

Here is a link to the community:
https://plus.google.com/communities/...82688950686918

I will be using the G+ community more for communicating with you guys about the beta builds and general feedback and I would like to use this thread more for supporting non-beta users that are having issues with the module.

Thanks nitishk I've just signed to the community hoping I could help with testing, I've using lockdown for several months and it's already an incredible module, eagerly waiting to test the new features.
24th June 2015, 07:54 AM |#89  
None of your Business
Thanks Meter: 1,226

More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lockdown, xposed, xposed framework, xposed module
Previous Thread Next Thread