XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][XPOSED] LockDown - Control phone access based on PIN entered

Tip us?

osama-selo
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitishk View Post
An update has been released. When I initially got my Xperia GO there were multiple issues with LockDown but I have fixed them all so I can safely say that the app should work for ICS and JB. If there are any issues I am inclined to say that it would be due to the ROM being modified in some way that interferes with my module. Let me know how it runs for you. If you have any issues an xposed log would help me debug it so if you can send that it would be great!
Still not working on my device.

Here is my Xposed log:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cs4w7t11z9...401_092752.log

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

nitishk
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by osama-selo View Post
Still not working on my device.

Here is my Xposed log:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cs4w7t11z9...401_092752.log

It seems that there are still incompatibility issues with your device. I have fixed the issues as far as I know for ICS and JB for now. I have confirmed it working on an Xperia device running ICS as well as a Nexus 4 running JB. If anything comes up to improve compatibility I will definitely add it in but for now I have added all the compatibility improvements I can and I am focusing on new features. If you purchased the full version I can refund it for you. Sorry for the inconvenience.
The Following User Says Thank You to nitishk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

osama-selo
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
It seems that there are still incompatibility issues with your device. I have fixed the issues as far as I know for ICS and JB for now. I have confirmed it working on an Xperia device running ICS as well as a Nexus 4 running JB. If anything comes up to improve compatibility I will definitely add it in but for now I have added all the compatibility improvements I can and I am focusing on new features. If you purchased the full version I can refund it for you. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Very very sad ... Would u try one more time to fix my issue, I was hoping to get it working on my device and I know you can make it if you try.

Thanks.

nitishk
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by osama-selo View Post
Very very sad ... Would u try one more time to fix my issue, I was hoping to get it working on my device and I know you can make it if you try.

Thanks.

I will do my best. I do not have any HTC devices so I will likely send you some builds to try out and give me feedback to see how it goes.
The Following User Says Thank You to nitishk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

osama-selo
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
I will do my best. I do not have any HTC devices so I will likely send you some builds to try out and give me feedback to see how it goes.
Wow... That's great... Thank u so much :sly:

If you need any file form my device or log just tell me

folusmile
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Solution to missing app

Great job.. If anyone is facing problem with system app after u Lockdown and can no longer find the app in your app drawer when u are out of your Lockdown pin. Don't be afraid. What it does is just frozen your app, For u to gain it back.. Use LINK2SD to unfreeze it and will show up again in your app drawer.

Android-xp
Old
Thanks Meter 1
cool idea, thats something i was looking for

Tags
lockdown, xposed, xposed framework, xposed module