5,606,151 Members 35,824 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][XPOSED][2.3+/4.3+] Lockscreen Disabler [HTC SUPPORT ADDED]

Tip us?

killoid
Old
Thanks Meter 216
@LucasR93 doesnt work on gingerbread.running galaxy y duos,stock 2.3.6 rom.log attached.
Attached Files
File Type: txt xposed_debug_20140314_102441.txt - [Click for QR Code] (103.2 KB, 7 views)
Quote:
"I've never actually seen a mongoose or an antelope. My zoology may be inaccurate!"
My Thread:
[INDEX][XPOSED]List of Xposed Modules for Android 2.3.x

Samsung Galaxy Y Duos GT-S6102
Rom: Stock GB 2.3.6
Kernel: Kuro's Kernel

Nokia X2-00

adamsdavis
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I think this is a great mod but would love to see a pattern lock option. I understand how this mod works making the use of the native pattern lock not an option. Are there any other options? Could you implement another pattern lock as part of the mod? This is probably a lot of work but just thought I'd ask.

Many thanks

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

LucasR93
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamsdavis View Post
I think this is a great mod but would love to see a pattern lock option. I understand how this mod works making the use of the native pattern lock not an option. Are there any other options? Could you implement another pattern lock as part of the mod? This is probably a lot of work but just thought I'd ask.

Many thanks

Hi adamsdavis,

I also wrote with @mrbobo1 a while ago about this topic, because he asked me if it is possible to add an extra security.
As you said you understand how the mod works, I do not need to explain too much. At the moment I don't know any way to use a secure pattern lock while having a fake password running in the background. I'm trying another way at the moment, but it needs time, because I need a lot of time for testing. Little info: I am trying to fool the methods that applications can use to check the password quality. If this works properly we could use the every type of lockscreen, while it mocks a false password quality to other apps and device admins. But it is very complex, I need to check a lot of source code. I think this will take some time, 20% done...

Hope this helps
----
Do you like my work? You can donate some cryptocoins Thank you!

Doge: DEzMJUwPyYntt1sLP1RePMwpjG2ZBAenCy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LucasR93 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

adamsdavis
Old
(Last edited by adamsdavis; 25th March 2014 at 03:22 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasR93 View Post
Hi adamsdavis,

I also wrote with @mrbobo1 a while ago about this topic, because he asked me if it is possible to add an extra security.
As you said you understand how the mod works, I do not need to explain too much. At the moment I don't know any way to use a secure pattern lock while having a fake password running in the background. I'm trying another way at the moment, but it needs time, because I need a lot of time for testing. Little info: I am trying to fool the methods that applications can use to check the password quality. If this works properly we could use the every type of lockscreen, while it mocks a false password quality to other apps and device admins. But it is very complex, I need to check a lot of source code. I think this will take some time, 20% done...

Hope this helps
Thanks so much for the concise response. I look forward to seeing the fruits of your work....

adamsdavis
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Hi LucasR23

Just wondering if you have made any progress with the pattern mod? Sorry if I seem impatient but this would be super useful.

Many thanks

snobrdinrtiste
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Default some games dont wont start

hi,
i just reflashed my phone with the latest slimkat rom and installed this module on xposed and everything works great. Except when I try to run a couple games and they just close right away. Once i remove Lockscreen Disabler, the game runs fine. Is there any way for me to debug why this is happening?

LucasR93
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by snobrdinrtiste View Post
hi,
i just reflashed my phone with the latest slimkat rom and installed this module on xposed and everything works great. Except when I try to run a couple games and they just close right away. Once i remove Lockscreen Disabler, the game runs fine. Is there any way for me to debug why this is happening?
Hi, interesting finding, thanks for reporting! I don't think that there are any possibilities to debug this easily. Can you tell me which games you tried and failed? So I can test it on my phone and find the error. Thanks!
----
Do you like my work? You can donate some cryptocoins Thank you!

Doge: DEzMJUwPyYntt1sLP1RePMwpjG2ZBAenCy

snobrdinrtiste
Old
Thanks Meter 47
The game is called Deadman's Cross by Square-Enix

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

slikone27
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I am currently using skiplock and would like to encrypt my device which would break skiplock. Any thoughts on adding a similar functionality to this which would allow for certain wifi and bluetooth connections to turn on and off the lock screen? Since this works for encryption by spoofing the pin I think this would make this an awesome mod

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

snobrdinrtiste
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasR93 View Post
Hi, interesting finding, thanks for reporting! I don't think that there are any possibilities to debug this easily. Can you tell me which games you tried and failed? So I can test it on my phone and find the error. Thanks!
hey lucas...
just fyi, i just recently installed a couple other xposed modules and the game doesn't run when any module is activated... so i think its an issue with the xposed framework