[MOD][XPOSED] Macro / Text Expansion

OP mikmitch

6th October 2014, 03:43 PM   |  #131  
Flag Bensheim
Thanks Meter: 72

367 posts
More
Boy, he simply hasn't grasped the concept and now it's angry about himself... well, good for him to move on.

As a reminder, for those with hard to reach symbols like @ etc, repeating the first letter for a macro might just do the trick as well and is typed very fast, indeed.

example: eeex for the first email address, eeey for the second and so on. unlikely to have three letters eee plus one more letter in any common word, I would assume. Same goes for other letter repetitions as well, of course, unless you use aaa and have the American Automobile Association in you vocabulary quite often

Thanks for the macros!
6th October 2014, 06:44 PM   |  #132  
Flag Bursa
Thanks Meter: 13

187 posts
More
wow! this is what i wanted for years. i wasn't able to properly add certain patterns like my full e-mail address to swype (nickname@gmail was all i could get) and i added a "gemaill" pattern for my email it worked like a charm. i also think this app's name should be something like keyboard shortcuts for android instead so that more people can find it through search providers. thanks a lot!
Last edited by Experiences; 6th October 2014 at 06:50 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Experiences For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th October 2014, 07:18 PM   |  #133  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Red face Thanks!
I don't know much about programming but I need a program to enter non-ASCII with macro's I'm trying to get ASCII figures into a text box that doesn't allow you to type them. I wanna get and I've tried everything.
When looking up how to get macro's to enter ASCII values on android it told me you have to use a VBA code and UTF-8 encodeing :/ Idk what that means but if you could make an app to do that I'd be happy to donate

I tried to post a link that had a code that looked promising but it wouldnt let me because I'm a new member but if you google it there is alot of discussion about this
10th October 2014, 02:43 AM   |  #134  
Flag \dev\null -yu
Thanks Meter: 43

204 posts
More
why do you think that the text box will allow macro to input an illegal character, if you manually cannot do it?
The Following User Says Thank You to -V-O-Y-A-G-E-R- For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th October 2014, 05:10 AM   |  #135  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Sign Android text is confusing
I have been researching it and on the android website it says that there is a base: and a label: for each character base being what android interprets and label being the actual characters so i thought that a macro would disquise the label with a different base.
But it also says there is a generic key character map and a virtual key character map... does that mean you would have to directly edit the character map to disquise a label:

Im trying to mod a clan tag on cod ghosts .. in the app there used to be a way where you could enter A and get the A button from xbox into your clan tag they patched it but he ones that already had it still do. So I know there has to be a way around it

It seems like they have it set up with an Alpha type keyboard they use fallback HOME to replace because when I paste any version of into the box it is briefly highlighted erased and my cursor moves all the way the left.
But it looks like the fallback command only scans the base:
Or do I just have it all backwards and the label: is just code for which button is being pressed on the keyboard :/ cause now that i read it a couple times thats what it looks like

It also mentions '\uef00' as being reserved unicode characters it says: "When this behavior is performed, the text view consumes and removes the four characters preceding the cursor, interprets them as hex digits, and inserts the corresponding Unicode code point."
I dont know if there would be a way to fake the four characters proceding the cursor but that would have to work the hex code for is &#193
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread