Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,073 Members 41,120 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][XPOSED][2.3+]NeverSleep - Disable auto-sleep in selected apps

Tip us?
 
hamzahrmalik
Old
#1  
hamzahrmalik's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 963
Posts: 762
Join Date: May 2013
Default [MOD][XPOSED][2.3+]NeverSleep - Disable auto-sleep in selected apps

Never Sleep


This is an Xposed Module to disable auto-sleep while in selected apps

How to use
Install Xposed
Install this app
Enable in Xposed "modules" list
Reboot
Set up settings as you like
Enjoy!

Download
The APK is attached to this post and is also available on Xposed Repo

Changelog
Version 1.0 (20/5/14)
Initial Release




XDA:DevDB Information
NeverSleep, Xposed for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
hamzahrmalik
Xposed Package Name: com.hamzah.neversleep

Version Information
Status: Stable
Current Stable Version: 1
Stable Release Date: 2014-05-20

Created 2014-05-20
Last Updated 2014-05-20
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hamzahrmalik For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
aurielly
Old
#2  
aurielly's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Magelang

 
DONATE TO ME
not working on CM11

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
 
hamzahrmalik
Old
#3  
hamzahrmalik's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 963
Posts: 762
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by aurielly View Post
not working on CM11

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
Send a log and tell me what app you were trying to do this on
 
aurielly
Old
#4  
aurielly's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Magelang

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamzahrmalik View Post
Send a log and tell me what app you were trying to do this on
I'm trying kaskus
> http://goo.gl/E515KA
may you fix it? thanks

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
 
Niezarm San
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: May 2014
Default Didn't sleep..

Hai there...when I play my games such as Moonbase Object my phone still going to sleep and screen turn off...what mean never going sleep? Isn't the game running on background or something else? Sorry iam newbies in this arena. ..
 
hamzahrmalik
Old
#6  
hamzahrmalik's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 963
Posts: 762
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by aurielly View Post
I'm trying kaskus
> http://goo.gl/E515KA
may you fix it? thanks

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
Send me a log please!
Go to xposed installer press logs and send
 
carhigh
Old
#7  
carhigh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 59
Posts: 1,713
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ct
Doesn't work on ATT mega stock rooted. Tried several apps. How do I send a log?


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d3szpoud2ha0p9u/error.log

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
hamzahrmalik
Old
#8  
hamzahrmalik's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 963
Posts: 762
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by carhigh View Post
Doesn't work on ATT mega stock rooted. Tried several apps. How do I send a log?


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d3szpoud2ha0p9u/error.log

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Which apps did you enable
 
carhigh
Old
#9  
carhigh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 59
Posts: 1,713
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ct
I enabled all but obviously didn't try leaving screen on all apps. Weatherbug peoples bank rainy days and a couple others I tried and screen wouldn't stay on

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
hamzahrmalik
Old
#10  
hamzahrmalik's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 963
Posts: 762
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by carhigh View Post
I enabled all but obviously didn't try leaving screen on all apps. Weatherbug peoples bank rainy days and a couple others I tried and screen wouldn't stay on

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Did you save settings?
To check if save was successful, quit the app and then open it again, and see if its still checked


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes