Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,956 Members 42,565 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Mod][Xposed] Unbounce - Control alarms and wakelocks

Tip us?

bonny_k-9
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Why the application to hang in memory? Is not editing framework?

Mistertac
Old
(Last edited by Mistertac; Yesterday at 07:46 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1,600

DONATE TO ME
I've been playing around with various Alarms and WakeLocks and I've noticed every time I even try to click on " Android. App. Backup. Intent. Run" it results in a Force Close.

This happen for anyone else?
I'm not certain it's smart to UnBounce this one yet I'm still looking into it but the FC would kill that option anyways...

- Tapatalked from the G3 -

magnamentis
Old
(Last edited by magnamentis; Today at 12:06 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1,144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistertac View Post
I've been playing around with various Alarms and WakeLocks and I've noticed every time I even try to click on " Android. App. Backup. Intent. Run" it results in a Force Close.

on my side no problem opens like all the others and can be set to on without issue as well.

- tested on nexus 5, cm11, elementalx kernel
- tested on oneplus one, cm11, ak kernel

can test on n7100 if you like but it looks that it's something specific in your configuration which is not present here, sorry to have no better news
thanks gif

In use:
N7000 TouchWizz_4.1.2
N7100 CM11_CMKernel_Xposed
I9100_Black CM11 CMKernel Xposed
I9100_White CM11_CMKernel_Xposed
Nexus 4 Cataclysm_Franco_Dalvik_Bionic

One+ 1 64GB Black CM11_AKKernel_Xposed
Nexus 5 32GB Black CM11_ElementalX_Xposed

Past: AOSNP_PAC_OMNI_PA_CM11s_Vanilla_Devil_Thor_Doriman x_Faux_Bricked_Chaos

http://philosophy.net.magnamentis.co...ssence-r-1.htm
The Following User Says Thank You to magnamentis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Bleedos
Old
Thanks Meter 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by reggiexp View Post
I can't install 1.5/1.6 it wont. Say apk incapable some thing.
Only 1.4 works on ky phone
You won't get any support here if you can't be more specific.

Give the exact error message and explain how you get the error (steps, install source like Google Store or Xposed repo, ...)
Take a screenshot if it can help to explain your error.
Take a logcat and upload it somewhere the dev can access it.

Help us help you.
Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket (SGH-I727R) - CM11 Nightly - Sold
Samsung Galaxy S4 (SGH-I337M) - 【4.4.4】Google Play Edition - 2014.07.17 (by Danvdh)
Asus Nexus 7 2012 16GB - 4.4.2 SlimKat
LG G Watch - Stock

1ceb0x
Old
Thanks Meter 5,065

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

I'm not certain it's smart to UnBounce this one yet I'm still looking into it but the FC would kill that option anyways...

if i am not mistaken that is ths GoogleBackupTransport.apk. Do you have this apk in /system/priv-app?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

My past projects

HTC Hero GSM!
SHPONGLE / HeroICS 4.0.3 / BEASTsense

HTC One V GSM!
SHPONGLE
PARANOID ANDROID

LG G2
B14CKB1RD™ inside | LiquidSmooth™ 4.4

Nexus 4
hellscore™ inside | MahdiROM™

Like my work for the community? Feel free to make a donation
The Following User Says Thank You to 1ceb0x For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mistertac
Old
Thanks Meter 1,600

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ceb0x View Post
if i am not mistaken that is ths GoogleBackupTransport.apk. Do you have this apk in /system/priv-app?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
I sure do. I just noticed that alarm in BBS and was wondering what it was all about. What's your thoughts?

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Also it seems now that my FC issue isn't just to do with that Alarm, I tried going into another Alarm I've changed and it FC on me as well.

However I then tried again to get into the backup Alarm and was able to so.... Something on my end for sure since you guys seem not to have any issues.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

From what I've read... That Alarm may have to do with this.. Which obviously makes sense...

1ceb0x
Old
Thanks Meter 5,065

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I sure do. I just noticed that alarm in BBS and was wondering what it was all about. What's your thoughts?

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Also it seems now that my FC issue isn't just to do with that Alarm, I tried going into another Alarm I've changed and it FC on me as well.

However I then tried again to get into the backup Alarm and was able to so.... Something on my end for sure since you guys seem not to have any issues.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

From what I've read... That Alarm may have to do with this.. Which obviously makes sense...

Well, i never used Android native's backup system. I know for sure that it is responsible for sending your WiFi passwords to Google, and other Settings that for me are useless.
I always delete GoogleBackupTransport.apk and always unthick the options from your screenshot. So far what i have noticed is that when you download new apps from Play and you then reinstall your rom for some reasons, that app will not download automatically and you will need to download it manually. It is a price to pay for me, for eliminating that process which i find it cumbersome.

My past projects

HTC Hero GSM!

HTC One V GSM!
SHPONGLE
PARANOID ANDROID

LG G2

Nexus 4

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1ceb0x For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

1ceb0x
Old
Thanks Meter 5,065

DONATE TO ME
I have made this spreadsheet: Unbounce Alarms and Wakelocks

It is not that much but it is a start.
I am planning to add content inside as long as i gather information regarding the various wakelocks or alarms.

For now this is based on my current setup. If anyone has ideas how to improve this please shoot it my way.
I will also look for a few people willing to keep this spreadsheet up to date but maybe a tad bit later.

Right now i want to gather info regarding various wakelocks & alarms that people have. Mine are only a few and are exposed in this spreadsheet.

@cryptyk feel free to add this to the OP if you want.

My past projects

HTC Hero GSM!

HTC One V GSM!
SHPONGLE
PARANOID ANDROID

LG G2

Nexus 4

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 1ceb0x For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
wakelock xposed nlp