Originally Posted by kmarc33
I installed using Xposed early on but, after it started going to the play store I switched to that by uninstalling and then installing from the play store. I prefer to only need to go to one place for my apps so I try not to use the Xposed installer unless it's the only option.
I wish I had done that earlier before this whole name change... I suspect that my issue is my device type and location are locked out... weird thing is it's not showing up in the Xposed repo either, though someone mentioned it was updated there already. I've tried everything including resetting the Xposed data, still nothing!