3,372 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcovanbasten

Hi !
I made a small donato !
Thanks for your apps !

Could we share our settings ?

There is a spreadsheet linked in the first post and many posts where that has been done in great detail. To get the most of this, you will have to be patient and scroll through some pages and read quite a few posts.
Today, 04:15 AM   |  #2702  
Thanks Meter: 65

398 posts
anyone able to post me the 1.5.1 apk in the meantime? I can't seem to even grab it using the apk downloader!
Today, 04:15 AM   |  #2703  
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 20

68 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimm0k

still no go for me... I've looked in the Installed and the All tabs, but see nothing referring to LiOn Tamer or Unbounced... I take it you've always installed from Google Play?

@cryptk what is a Xposed installer to do?

I installed using Xposed early on but, after it started going to the play store I switched to that by uninstalling and then installing from the play store. I prefer to only need to go to one place for my apps so I try not to use the Xposed installer unless it's the only option.
Today, 04:47 AM   |  #2704  
Thanks Meter: 65

398 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarc33

I installed using Xposed early on but, after it started going to the play store I switched to that by uninstalling and then installing from the play store. I prefer to only need to go to one place for my apps so I try not to use the Xposed installer unless it's the only option.

I wish I had done that earlier before this whole name change... I suspect that my issue is my device type and location are locked out... weird thing is it's not showing up in the Xposed repo either, though someone mentioned it was updated there already. I've tried everything including resetting the Xposed data, still nothing!
Today, 05:51 AM   |  #2705  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,708

433 posts
I'm sorry for all of the thrash, everyone. The name change was unexpected, a lot of work, and is causing problems across the board. Please be patient. I'll get everything running smoothly again.
The Following User Says Thank You to cryptyk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 08:18 AM   |  #2706  
Flag Maputo
Thanks Meter: 52

130 posts
More
Wow i think i read every post of this thread until now and i completely missed the introduction to the "services" new option in the app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
wakelock xposed nlp
Previous Thread Next Thread