FORUMS

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 22)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Mod][Xposed] Amplify - Battery Extender - Control alarms, services, and wakelocks

22nd May 2015, 05:27 PM |#4951  
Flag Arles
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Tried on my LG Gpad running CM12.1 too, xposed alpha 5/14, rebooted a few times, no change, reflashed xposed, no change, rebooted again, no change, still stuck on xposed check nag screen.

22nd May 2015, 05:33 PM |#4952  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by startswithPendswithOOH

Did you set it up though? If not, try blocking these... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=4921
If you have blocked some wakelocks and they aren't being shown then there is a good chance it isn't working for your device/ROM even though it appears it is. Which ROM and device do you have?

I am on cm12.1 latest nightly and using recommended settings and its not blockig any of the wakelock now its almost 3days i am using it.
And whats the use of purchasing anything if its not working even at recommended settings.
To purchase one must know its use and able to see the advantages.
For me now its just a battery drainer if its not blocking any of the wakelocks.
Was just trying it as it is one of the best as per xposed module.
And i dont give any donation without seeing its advantages.
22nd May 2015, 06:02 PM |#4953  
Thanks Meter: 401

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick2013

I am on cm12.1 latest nightly and using recommended settings and its not blockig any of the wakelock now its almost 3days i am using it.
And whats the use of purchasing anything if its not working even at recommended settings.
To purchase one must know its use and able to see the advantages.
For me now its just a battery drainer if its not blocking any of the wakelocks.
Was just trying it as it is one of the best as per xposed module.
And i dont give any donation without seeing its advantages.

It is a great app when it is working, it will save you lots of battery, and is definitely worth the donation. I've used it for months(until I went to 5.1.1) and if you use this + greenify you will see a big jump in battery life. But xposed for 5.1.1 is "super alpha" and for some people amplify is working and for others it is not, so just try and be patient until it does I'm sure it won't be too long.
Last I knew it did work on 5.0.x ROMs, so if you're curious about it's affect try an older ROM with the 5.0 xposed setup.
22nd May 2015, 06:46 PM |#4954  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -m3ta-

The OP / Dev is quite clear on that matter...

And I have had issues with it recognizing the donation when I had a Luck snip* app installed, even without using it (it was getting restored from TiBu since the dawns of Android 2.2.2 lol). Since I removed it, no hassle any more! Reading the thread, there are some users that report that donating when there are multiple Google accounts set up on the phone, sometimes the App doesn't recognize the donation correctly, but if you donate with only one Google account set up, and then re-add the accounts again it is said to work.

Well, in my case there is only one account and it still doesn't recognize the donation, even after reinstalling (in fact, is really rare when it actually does). Besides, I'm not asking to add another donation system like other user posted, just to considering doing it like greenify and titanium backup.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 mediante Tapatalk
22nd May 2015, 08:03 PM |#4955  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by startswithPendswithOOH

It is a great app when it is working, it will save you lots of battery, and is definitely worth the donation. I've used it for months(until I went to 5.1.1) and if you use this + greenify you will see a big jump in battery life. But xposed for 5.1.1 is "super alpha" and for some people amplify is working and for others it is not, so just try and be patient until it does I'm sure it won't be too long.
Last I knew it did work on 5.0.x ROMs, so if you're curious about it's affect try an older ROM with the 5.0 xposed setup.

For now uninstalled it and i am already using powernap+greenify.
Was just trying this as on every other forum and blog was written about is.
Will use it one more time when it will fully support 5.1.1
The Following User Says Thank You to nick2013 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 06:00 AM |#4956  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 48

More
The latest play services are FCing every x min, i don't know if it's because of amplify or not, but I think so (as it's a repeating interval). Anyone else with that.. and a solution?
Today, 06:25 AM |#4957  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtextrem

The latest play services are FCing every x min, i don't know if it's because of amplify or not, but I think so (as it's a repeating interval). Anyone else with that.. and a solution?

You running a CM ROM? That seems to be the main culprit.
Today, 06:35 AM |#4958  
Flag Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Moto G xt1032 with this Rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto...oject-t3060704 confirm, Amplify working!
Today, 10:27 AM |#4959  
Flag Salé
Thanks Meter: 607

More
Is there a list of wakelocks,alarms and services that can be blocked/reduced?
Cheers
Today, 10:57 AM |#4960  
Sim City
Thanks Meter: 281

More
Feature Request
@cryptyk
Implementation of wildcard auto-limiting of random renaming alarms in the format of ALARM_WAKEUP(*****) created by Google Play Services whenever one of its alarms in the said format is limited - a new ALARM_WAKEUP with a different 5 digit number gets recreated every time.

Possible?
The Following User Says Thank You to Celestial Fury For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
wakelock xposed nlp
Previous Thread Next Thread