(Apply custom fonts on a Per-App Basis)
This module allows you to use your own custom fonts not only without flashing a zip, but also have individual fonts for each individual app. However, due to Android's system permission, there is a catch. Changing fonts for apps will work WITHOUT a reboot, BUT a reboot is needed to LOAD the fonts.. (See important point below)
There are 8 options you can choose from even though you have no fonts. They are bundled in the app.
System Default (aka. Turn off changing fonts), default system Monospace, default system Serif, default system Sans, Roboto Condensed (from kitkat), Storopia (Gingerbread's lockscreen clock font), Rosemary (from Galaxy S3 flipfonts), and Roboto Slab (from Google Keep). More fonts can be added by placing it on your internal/external SDcard and choosing the folder in the preferences
1) Have Xposed Framework installed.
First Install Instructions:
1) Have Xposed Framework installed
2) Install & Enable PerAppFonts in Xposed Installer
3) Download Fonts on your internal/external SD card(if you haven't already)
4) Go to Preferences from the main screen of PerAppFonts
5) Choose the Font Folder
7) Start customizing!!
• If you change an App Font, NO reboot is needed, just kill the app and launch,
• If you change your Font Folder, a reboot is required.,
• If you add fonts to your font folder, a reboot is required.
• If you eject your SD-card, the loaded fonts will continue to be usable and changeable until reboot.
• It's recommended you do not store more than 500 fonts on your font folder if you have a single core phone.
(Don't make the same mistake I did. Lag hurts) (**** you READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission) :p
Screenshots in DevDB Tab right at the top
Great Thanks to:
• rovo89 for Xposed Framework
• Tungstwenty & rovo89 for their open source App Settings.
• Paranoid Android for the App List from HALO)))
• GriffinSauce for the icon
• Dzakus for code contribution
• and many more..
PerAppFonts, a App for the No Device
Current Beta Version: v0.3.2
Beta Release Date: 2014-01-04
Last Updated 2014-01-04