FORUMS

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

[MOD][XPOSED][4.0+] ScreenOffAnimation v1.3 - Custom Screen On & Off Animation

442 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,210

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd May 2015, 04:59 PM |#301  
Thanks Meter: 56

More
from s6 possible lock ? is beautiful from s6 edge
The Following User Says Thank You to Borfas For This Useful Post: [ View ]

24th May 2015, 11:13 AM |#302  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
is it working with lollipop 5.0.2
I have intalled and tried to use screen on off animation but whenever i tried to to prview or tried to set it nothing happened. Whenever i select the preview buttoon of any animation there is nothing happen what to do help me...
10th June 2015, 02:02 PM |#303  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Screen on off animation is not working in my phone which has android 5.0.2 lollipop when ever i tried to set theanimation or preview the animation nothing would happen what to do is it not compatible with my device of is there any other problem help me please as i want to use that plugin...
22nd June 2015, 08:15 AM |#304  
Thanks Meter: 69

Donate to Me
More
On my stock rooted z3 compact, it works but very often when I turn on the display I see the last millisecond of the animation and then it turns off the display, I have to turn it on again. Besides that is working great, but I've disabled it because it is happening very often. Any ideas? Thanks!
23rd June 2015, 09:13 AM |#305  
Flag Kings Mountain
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thumbs up Awesome!!
Wow, I am surprised with this module!! -- This is awesome module to have.. -> LG Optimus G Pro E980. Android 4.4..2 - works like a charm.. -- Just wish there are more options for ScreenOn. Maybe in future updates? Thanks for your hard work and for sharing!!
25th June 2015, 02:43 AM |#306  
Thanks Meter: 78

More
I wouldn't recommend this module. It's quite unstable.

Was using the squares animation. Sometimes the phone refuses to lock and sleep with this module. Narrowed down the problem eventually to this app. Occasionally phone refused to lock and pressing the lock button does nothing. Also the phone won't lock or sleep by itself if you can't lock it yourself. No idea why this happens but I uninstalled the app because it's too much of an issue.

Android 5. Galaxy S5
26th June 2015, 09:28 PM |#307  
Flag Athens, GR
Thanks Meter: 15

More
The squares screen off animation is rather buggy. But I was using almost exclusively the vertical tv off option and I never encountered any problem on my devices.
The Following User Says Thank You to Feregorn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th June 2015, 05:44 AM |#308  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 276

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feregorn

The squares screen off animation is rather buggy. But I was using almost exclusively the vertical tv off option and I never encountered any problem on my devices.

This^

Sent from my " Black Beauty " using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread