FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

[MOD][XPOSED][4.0+] ScreenOffAnimation v1.3 - Custom Screen On & Off Animation

442 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,218

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th July 2015, 03:19 PM |#321  
Thanks Meter: 65

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfcPE

Yes, the screen turns on and then goes the animation. I just turned off, I can live whitout that.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Its because of the way it hooks in. It has to activate the screen before running the animation otherwise you wont get any effect at all.

Sent from a stolen HTC M9

25th July 2015, 03:23 PM |#322  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivadow

Its because of the way it hooks in. It has to activate the screen before running the animation otherwise you wont get any effect at all.

Sent from a stolen HTC M9

Hmm I get it.. But I don't like the "lag", so I just turned off. Still using Screen Off animation anyway... thanks for the explanation [emoji106]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
26th July 2015, 03:46 PM |#323  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
I'm surprised that the original handful of animations have not been added to. Surely there are plenty of creative people out there who can think of more interesting animations? It seems like development on this app stopped ages ago?

I'm presuming some coding/math knowledge is required but I can't imagine it's too complicated. For instance, one animation could be to have the 4 corners come in like an X.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
26th July 2015, 07:11 PM |#324  
Flag Perugia
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by D0MINO

I'm surprised that the original handful of animations have not been added to. Surely there are plenty of creative people out there who can think of more interesting animations? It seems like development on this app stopped ages ago?

I'm presuming some coding/math knowledge is required but I can't imagine it's too complicated. For instance, one animation could be to have the 4 corners come in like an X.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Would be nice to port some animations I saw on a cydia tweak for iphone, sleepfx

Unfortunately im not able to do that 😕

https://youtu.be/0YlVOpHlMKg
Last edited by Joker87; 26th July 2015 at 07:15 PM.
27th July 2015, 01:48 AM |#325  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker87

Would be nice to port some animations I saw on a cydia tweak for iphone, sleepfx

Unfortunately im not able to do that 😕

https://youtu.be/0YlVOpHlMKg

Ah, I knew someone somewhere would have made more! Unfortunately, it appears Fisher Price Iphone has us beat for once!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread