Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[MOD][XPOSED][1.4.7 | 3.0.3] Sense Toolbox - comprehensive modding for HTC ROMs

Announcement from langer hans: Sense 6 Toolbox 1.4.7 is available! Download link is in the OP.
Yesterday, 07:57 AM |#3001  
Flag Soviet ☭ Russia
Thanks Meter: 2,869

2,199 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboysek

There are couple ROMs with Sense 7 on M7/M8 already

No, those are ports based on Sense 6.
Yesterday, 02:30 PM |#3002  
Flag St. Gallen
Thanks Meter: 5

37 posts
More
Hey @Mikanoshi, an option do disable the low battery flashlight from 8% to 0% would be great, if it's possible..
Today, 04:09 AM |#3003  
Flag Taiwan
Thanks Meter: 7

42 posts
1.5 RC2 works fine for me.
But since the BETA releases, there's a glitch when you set the "home screen gesture - swipe down" to "open notification drawer".
If there is any "new notification", try using the gesture "swipe down" on any home screen to open notification drawer, then you can see the notification drawer open but "stuck in half way" somehow.
When this is happening, you'll have to wait a second or two before it is completely opened, or you can close the notification drawer and open it with the gesture again, the problem will gone until the next new notification comes.
Also, this issue seems to happen with the home screen gesture only.
If you swipe down from the status bar to open the notification drawer, it opens quickly and completely every time.
Today, 04:18 AM |#3004  
Flag Soviet ☭ Russia

2,199 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by h3110

1.5 RC2 works fine for me.
But since the BETA releases, there's a glitch when you set the "home screen gesture - swipe down" to "open notification drawer".
If there is any "new notification", try using the gesture "swipe down" on any home screen to open notification drawer, then you can see the notification drawer open but "stuck in half way" somehow.
When this is happening, you'll have to wait a second or two before it is completely opened, or you can close the notification drawer and open it with the gesture again, the problem will gone until the next new notification comes.
Also, this issue seems to happen with the home screen gesture only.
If you swipe down from the status bar to open the notification drawer, it opens quickly and completely every time.

It was like that before, I don't know how to fix it. For me it fails to open only on the first try after reboot.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mikanoshi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 04:25 PM |#3005  
Flag Soviet ☭ Russia

2,199 posts
Donate to Me
More
del
Last edited by Mikanoshi; Today at 04:40 PM.
Today, 07:47 PM |#3006  
Flag Soviet ☭ Russia

2,199 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorok

could you please add the feature that you can disable auto-correct on the keyboard, but still get word suggestions?

What is that auto-correct option exactly? Spell checker (HTC Sense Input correction)? I still get word predictions if I disable it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
htc, sense, sense 5, sense 6, xposed
Previous Thread Next Thread