No registration required

[MOD][Xposed] SkypeX - Version spoofing for Skype app

OP agentdr8

2nd November 2014, 09:14 PM   |  #71  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentdr8

Have you tried what @PiggyFlooper recommended?

Thank you for your help, but... The changes from micro($uX)soft are too dramatically
14th November 2014, 04:40 PM   |  #72  
Thanks Meter: 69

310 posts
Newest version still working, but didn't enable any new features that weren't available in old version before saving data with T.B.

Sent from above using xparent tapatalk blue
18th November 2014, 02:07 AM   |  #73  
Thanks Meter: 1

14 posts
I'd really like to understand this.

So I've been using the inverted version 3.2.0 for the longest time and I REALLY don't want to switch to the original app. (Black is much easier on the eyes)
I see SkypeX is very handy but I don't think I understand how to use it properly.
I've installed it but it doesn't show as an application. Am I supposed to use it in another fashion ?
18th November 2014, 02:25 AM   |  #74  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cowtown, CA
Thanks Meter: 1,174

2,344 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furchee

I'd really like to understand this.

So I've been using the inverted version 3.2.0 for the longest time and I REALLY don't want to switch to the original app. (Black is much easier on the eyes)
I see SkypeX is very handy but I don't think I understand how to use it properly.
I've installed it but it doesn't show as an application. Am I supposed to use it in another fashion ?

You have to install the Xposed Framework and get it installed and working on your device first. There's a link to the framework on the first post.
18th November 2014, 02:45 AM   |  #75  
Thanks Meter: 1

14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentdr8

You have to install the Xposed Framework and get it installed and working on your device first. There's a link to the framework on the first post.

Apparently I can't read.
Thanks, this will be my afternoon fun times.

Edit:
Seems like I've got it working !
Last edited by Furchee; 18th November 2014 at 03:25 AM.
10th December 2014, 11:16 AM   |  #76  
Recognized Themer
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 992

1,068 posts
Donate to Me
More
I followed this thread from October. However I just found out a small tip for who wants to run 2 skype id on same android device without xpose module.
- Download and Install version from google play.
- Download and install version from skype China website. Because Google service is not availabe in China so Skype must publish a version for this market on their website. I tried and it worked perfectly.

I checked the package name, one from GPlay is com.skype.rider and one from Skype China's website is com.skype.rover. That's the same method with this xposed module (2 apps with 2 different package name) but it can be considered as official way from Skype :P

Hope this help Of course if you want to run more than 2 id, using this xpose module still works well But for 2 ids, this is much easier.
Link for Skype China Website's download page: http://skype.gmw.cn/down/skype-for-mobiles.html
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread