5,599,677 Members 46,691 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][XPOSED][4.0+] SoftkeysFadeMod v1.2 [04 Jan 2014]

Tip us?

showlyshah
Old
Thanks Meter 454
Default bug??

i am using latest version of this mod,which i update from xposed repo. i always does the same, i am using xperia z1 with latest kitkat stock os. i have a problem with this mod, it sometimes wont alow me to use my home button, its is clickable, as, long click and swipe does alow me to use google now( its set so in xperia stock roms by default) also i dont use any other softkey mods or anything else regarding nav bar( except tinted status bar, but that was when i had 4.3 and 4.2 roms, but now since i am on kk,i wont use it any more. i only use softkey mod.

all i get is a home icon ( which is at centre, by default stock xperia rom), and when i click it shows the circle to swipe up for accessing google now,insted of going back to home. this error does not occurs always, well it does what it is supposed to do after a restart, then after few sleeps.. it will show the same error, then i have to restart to set it back again. i checked the error by disabling the.module, and its gone. when i reenable it, if works for sometime,and then the error is back.

i love this module, and is one of the.best ui mods for kitkat. pls check on it and do a bug fix.
N3410>N1100>N1110>SE K800I>SE W850I>SE W715I>SE W995I>SE C905I>SATIO> HTC WILDFIRE> HTC HD7>HTC HD2> XPERIA Z> XPERIA Z1

PLEASE READ THIS B4 U ASK QUESTIONShttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=18289016&postcount=1

Hgneto
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Is it possible that the soft keys background be transparent instead black in the apps? I was looking for a kind of imersive mode, that the soft keys would appear when I touch on them, like this module.. Gravity box has the imersive mode, but I have to use pie control instead touching on them for them to appear again..

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

blackbearblanc
Old
Thanks Meter 6312

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by showlyshah View Post
i am using latest version of this mod,which i update from xposed repo. i always does the same, i am using xperia z1 with latest kitkat stock os. i have a problem with this mod, it sometimes wont alow me to use my home button, its is clickable, as, long click and swipe does alow me to use google now( its set so in xperia stock roms by default) also i dont use any other softkey mods or anything else regarding nav bar( except tinted status bar, but that was when i had 4.3 and 4.2 roms, but now since i am on kk,i wont use it any more. i only use softkey mod.

all i get is a home icon ( which is at centre, by default stock xperia rom), and when i click it shows the circle to swipe up for accessing google now,insted of going back to home. this error does not occurs always, well it does what it is supposed to do after a restart, then after few sleeps.. it will show the same error, then i have to restart to set it back again. i checked the error by disabling the.module, and its gone. when i reenable it, if works for sometime,and then the error is back.

i love this module, and is one of the.best ui mods for kitkat. pls check on it and do a bug fix.
Me too

Nic2215
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Hi, is it possible for me to make my softkey transparent all the time? I noticed high Android usage when using this module

Zedsdeadbaby
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Smile A little bug

Hi zds123 !

First of all I would like to thank you for your work as your modules are the reasons why I installed Xposed! they give to my tablet an awesome look and feel!
I noticed a little bug that is pretty annoying when I unlock from the lockscreen: the dotted circle icon keep staying on the home softkey everywhere so I can't click on my home button anymore... (you can see a screenshot as an attachment)
Here are some suggestion on how it can be solve:
-disabling the dotted circle button completely
-replace the dotted circle button with the default softkeys buttons
-disabling softkeyfademod on the lockscreen

It would be amazing if you could do something!
Thank you

Sorry for my bad English, I'm from France.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tmp_Screenshot_2014-03-30-16-32-551874811139.png
Views:	168
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	2659020

Hgneto
Old
Thanks Meter 0
This module has a bug! When I use this mod in my Nexus 5 rooted (custom ROM) after a while it appears an icon over my home button (custom home button from softkeyz) and also the camera icon next to my task icon.. This bug doesn't allow me to press the home button and it stays forever until I reboot the device. The problem is that, it only solves for a while.. After a bit the annoying keys come back again. Please solve this. I Uninstalled the module and everything is fine again, so it must be the module.

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Ps: not custom ROM.. Stock ROM *

Suhas_v
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Default Resurrection?

Hi Dev.. Can you please fix the bug when possible? This is too good a module to be abandoned.
Phones--> HTC One M8 - Samsung G Note 3 - Samsung G S 3 - Samsung G Note 1- Samsung G S 2 - Nokia N8 - Samsung G S 1 - Nokia N81 - Nokia N72

Carrier - T-Mobile

Tablets--> Nexus 7 2013/ iPad Mini Retina - Asus Transformer TF700 - iPad 4 - Nexus 7 2012 - Motorola Xoom