Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,165 Members 37,647 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][Xposed][Sense6] Stock battery with percentage

Tip us?
 
brianhill1980
Old
#21  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 95
Join Date: Jul 2012
I'll have the images done shortly. How do you want me to get them to you?
 
agentdr8
Old
#22  
agentdr8's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 932
Posts: 1,915
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Cowtown, CA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianhill1980 View Post
I'll have the images done shortly. How do you want me to get them to you?
Post up a link or you can zip them and put them on a post.
 
brianhill1980
Old
#23  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 95
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentdr8 View Post
Post up a link or you can zip them and put them on a post.
Here you go. Let me know if they're good or if you need me to adjust them in anyway.
Attached Files
File Type: zip battery-icon.zip - [Click for QR Code] (149.6 KB, 2 views)
 
agentdr8
Old
#24  
agentdr8's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 932
Posts: 1,915
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Cowtown, CA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianhill1980 View Post
Here you go. Let me know if they're good or if you need me to adjust them in anyway.
Looks good. Added to OP.
 
brianhill1980
Old
#25  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 95
Join Date: Jul 2012
Hmm... numbers are a little small, resizing and I'll upload again.
 
brianhill1980
Old
#26  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 95
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianhill1980 View Post
Hmm... numbers are a little small, resizing and I'll upload again.
Here's the updated graphics with larger font and outline. Should make it easier to read on screen.
Attached Files
File Type: zip battery-icon.zip - [Click for QR Code] (264.1 KB, 5 views)
 
agentdr8
Old
#27  
agentdr8's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 932
Posts: 1,915
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Cowtown, CA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianhill1980 View Post
Here's the updated graphics with larger font and outline. Should make it easier to read on screen.
Nicely done. On first post. If you're satisfied with the result, I'll push it up to the xposed repo.
 
brianhill1980
Old
(Last edited by brianhill1980; 22nd July 2014 at 07:22 PM.)
#28  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 95
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentdr8 View Post
Nicely done. On first post. If you're satisfied with the result, I'll push it up to the xposed repo.
Looks perfect to me. If you're happy with it go ahead an push it to the repo. Here's some images you can use to preview the icon.



 
proudazzzm
Old
#29  
Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 87
Join Date: Feb 2013
Love that...[emoji3]. Thanks
Phone: Galaxy S4 GT-I9505
ROM: STOCK 4.4.2

Tags
battery, statusbar, xposed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes