OP Senior Member
Flag Cowtown, CA
Thanks Meter: 1,135

2,265 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by subhani

Just wanted to thank you for this superb mod.

I managed to get it to work on my stock LG G2 without any issues. Surprisingly. Except you notice the spacing between my clock and the battery icon is too narrow. Can this be adjusted somehow?

Not with this module. Does the G2 have a vertical battery by default? That would probably explain why the padding isn't there.
27th September 2014, 08:00 AM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 217

782 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentdr8

Not with this module. Does the G2 have a vertical battery by default? That would probably explain why the padding isn't there.

No the G2 doesn't have a horizontal battery by default. Somehow you're module works just fine though. Just wish it would add one or two more pixels to its right to look more balanced. Thanks for a great tweak anyway mate. Cheers.
10th October 2014, 07:06 PM   |  #33  
Bristol County, Massachusetts
Thanks Meter: 275

669 posts
More
Question
Hey, I've got the HTC ONE M8 running a stock-based 4.4.3 ROM and I'm just wondering if you have any battery themes that show just the number and percentage without the battery icon. I'm not sure whether the one I'm looking for is called a static battery theme or not.

Basically, I'm on the hunt for a battery theme to display the battery like "43%" - but also with color options...

something that's sorta like this:

41%-100% = White
16%-40% = Orange
1%-15% = Red

Charging = Green

...Or if nobody has a such a theme, do you perhaps have a link or a name of which type of theme I should be looking for that'll give me this type of battery display? Thanks!!
10th October 2014, 08:24 PM   |  #34  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cowtown, CA
Thanks Meter: 1,135

2,265 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebcabob

Hey, I've got the HTC ONE M8 running a stock-based 4.4.3 ROM and I'm just wondering if you have any battery themes that show just the number and percentage without the battery icon. I'm not sure whether the one I'm looking for is called a static battery theme or not.

Basically, I'm on the hunt for a battery theme to display the battery like "43%" - but also with color options...

something that's sorta like this:

41%-100% = White
16%-40% = Orange
1%-15% = Red

Charging = Green

...Or if nobody has a such a theme, do you perhaps have a link or a name of which type of theme I should be looking for that'll give me this type of battery display? Thanks!!

You mean a text-based percentage that gets colored per charge range? Check out my other module, Xposed Statusbar Mods. It uses the built-in text battery that's found under Settings->Power->Show battery level, but can change its color via the preferences.
The Following User Says Thank You to agentdr8 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th October 2014, 08:04 PM   |  #35  
Bristol County, Massachusetts
Thanks Meter: 275

669 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentdr8

You mean a text-based percentage that gets colored per charge range? Check out my other module, Xposed Statusbar Mods. It uses the built-in text battery that's found under Settings->Power->Show battery level, but can change its color via the preferences.

Yes!! Awesome! Nice work man, that's EXACTLY what I was looking for!! Thanks for sharing!
20th November 2014, 06:44 AM   |  #36  
Thanks Meter: 13

39 posts
More
Just gave it a shot on an xperia play running Hybrid ROM 1.0(ICS 4.0.4) and it's working , thank you so much man!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery, statusbar, xposed
Previous Thread Next Thread