Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,296 Members 53,535 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][XPOSED] SwypeTweaks v1.3.0 [26 June, 14]

Tip us?

rkdku
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Yes - please please add a number row feature! I'd love to be able to follow the instructions set http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=46214641 in here, but I'm a complete novice when it comes to these things and it looks very complicated!

Bajanman
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4740

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkdku View Post
Yes - please please add a number row feature! I'd love to be able to follow the instructions set http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=46214641 in here, but I'm a complete novice when it comes to these things and it looks very complicated!
It's been mentioned here already if you scroll back thru the thread.
And it's completely up to Op to add the number row function. If and when time allows them to add anything to this excellent module...
I CAN'T PROMISE to fix all your problems but I CAN PROMISEyou won't face them alone.

Rom I'm using with zero issues...
[4.4.2]DN3 V5(Ditto Note 3)

crobjam
Old
(Last edited by crobjam; 24th July 2014 at 05:25 PM.) Reason: New Info
Thanks Meter 0
Angry Trouble after un-install

I uninstalled xPosed module because it absolutely kills my battery.

I have a Pantech Discover running Jellybean.

After I uninstalled Xposed whenever I have to type something the google voice type feature comes up first.

If I hit back a couple times, then Swype will come up.

I installed swiftkey (*shudder) to see if it happened with Swiftkey but it doesn't. Just with Swype.

How can I fix this?

Now, after a factory reset, sometimes it will give me the Google Search has stopped working before bringing up the Swype Keyboard

ylexot
Old
Thanks Meter 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by crobjam View Post
I uninstalled xPosed module because it absolutely kills my battery.

I have a Pantech Discover running Jellybean.

After I uninstalled Xposed whenever I have to type something the google voice type feature comes up first.

If I hit back a couple times, then Swype will come up.

I installed swiftkey (*shudder) to see if it happened with Swiftkey but it doesn't. Just with Swype.

How can I fix this?
Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing Swype?

crobjam
Old
(Last edited by crobjam; 26th July 2014 at 05:09 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Red face Issue resolved

Quote:
Originally Posted by ylexot View Post
Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing Swype?
I reinstalled, did a factory reset. Nothing worked.

Until. . .

I found an app called SDMaid. SDMaid cleaned up the Android system and fixed the Swype issue.

Also seems to have had the added benefit of recalibrating my battery. I'm getting the battery life I'm used to now.

I may install xposed again and see if it did cause the battery life issue or if it was the rom install.

Thanks for trying to assist.

umataro42
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Just discovered this module today, thanks! Love the functions it adds that Swype should have but doesn't, especially Google's voice input, and changing those colors.

francwalter
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajanman View Post
It's been mentioned ...
Hello Bajaman, in the Nuance Forum you told something about Backing up the user dictionary, about a link how to do it, you did never post this link, I guess you forgot, but didn't answer neither. Maybe the forum notification is not working?
So how this can be done, the backup of the personal dictionary, do you really know it or was it just for kidding?

Would be great if possible to backup the personal dictionary (only this, because it is possible to backup the whole swype with Titanium, no problem).

Bajanman
Old
(Last edited by Bajanman; Today at 03:11 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4740

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by francwalter View Post
Hello Bajaman, in the Nuance Forum you told something about Backing up the user dictionary, about a link how to do it, you did never post this link, I guess you forgot, but didn't answer neither. Maybe the forum notification is not working?
So how this can be done, the backup of the personal dictionary, do you really know it or was it just for kidding?

Would be great if possible to backup the personal dictionary (only this, because it is possible to backup the whole swype with Titanium, no problem).
Lol
No I wasn't kidding buddy, just been a little busy with life itself.. And I don't visit the Swype forums that much. And honestly I've re flashed my phone like 10+ times trying different stuff. And think I forgot to sign back in to Swype forum after redoing my device. I did forget just checked pic below lol. To much going on

But I never forget to sign into XDA lol...
That's the first thing I do in my forum apps...
But I'll take sometime in what I did to pull my dictionary backup for everyone to use.

Sent from my T889 using Forum Runner
I CAN'T PROMISE to fix all your problems but I CAN PROMISEyou won't face them alone.

Rom I'm using with zero issues...
[4.4.2]DN3 V5(Ditto Note 3)

Tags
android, dragon, google voice recognition, swype, xposed