Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,599 Members 36,299 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][XPOSED] SwypeTweaks v1.3.0 [26 June, 14]

Tip us?
 
Fuzzy13
Old
#321  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 45
Posts: 115
Join Date: Apr 2012
I think the entire swype world is grateful to have the option to change the trace color.

Of course Swype had F'd up chain with the most recent update in that it draws from the bold don't instead of the regular. Looks like **** now. Anyway to add an option to change the keyboard font?

Thanks again for the great work.
 
Bajanman
Old
#322  
Bajanman's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4,933
Posts: 5,650
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Los Angeles Ca.

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy13 View Post
I think the entire swype world is grateful to have the option to change the trace color.

Of course Swype had F'd up chain with the most recent update in that it draws from the bold don't instead of the regular. Looks like **** now. Anyway to add an option to change the keyboard font?

Thanks again for the great work.
Mine changed after switching my system fonts apk, with a modded zip.
But would be nice to switch on the fly!


Sent from my I317 using Forum Runner.
I CAN'T PROMISE to fix all your problems but I CAN PROMISEyou won't face them alone.


Rom
[4.4.2]DN5v2
FAQ

 
francwalter
Old
#323  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 174
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajanman View Post
Mine changed after switching my system fonts apk, with a modded zip.
...
What is this?

Do you have as well Mickey Mouse as background wallpaper?
 
malajo
Old
#324  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 26
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Halmstad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajanman View Post
Mine changed after switching my system fonts apk, with a modded zip.
But would be nice to switch on the fly!


Sent from my I317 using Forum Runner.
What font is this?
 
Bajanman
Old
#325  
Bajanman's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4,933
Posts: 5,650
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Los Angeles Ca.

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by francwalter View Post
What is this?

Do you have as well Mickey Mouse as background wallpaper?
What is what??
Mickey mouse lol, Naw don't think so
Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1409413315500.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  87.9 KB
Anyway this what I'm using^^^




Quote:
Originally Posted by malajo View Post
What font is this?
It's this one here>>>


Sent from my I317 using Forum Runner.
I CAN'T PROMISE to fix all your problems but I CAN PROMISEyou won't face them alone.


Rom
[4.4.2]DN5v2
FAQ

 
francwalter
Old
#326  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 174
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajanman View Post
Armonia
Nice Font, very nice.
And nyce background paper as well, sphericalistic
Tags
android, dragon, google voice recognition, swype, xposed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes