Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[MOD][XPOSED] SwypeTweaks v1.3.0 [26 June, 14]

OP Danation

29th December 2014, 04:22 AM   |  #381  
devilsdouble's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 146
 
677 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Do I have the latest version?
Thank God I found this topic. Thanks to some user on Swype forum for linking to this topic.

I have installed a version 1.7.14.31877, is this the latest version? I got it from this topic, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2693969

Thanks in advance.
29th December 2014, 07:32 AM   |  #382  
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsdouble

Thank God I found this topic. Thanks to some user on Swype forum for linking to this topic.

I have installed a version 1.7.14.31877, is this the latest version? I got it from this topic, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2693969

Thanks in advance.

No use the link above your post for the latest Swype Oppo.
Enjoy
The Following User Says Thank You to Bajanman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th December 2014, 08:34 PM   |  #383  
devilsdouble's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 146
 
677 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajanman

No use the link above your post for the latest Swype Oppo.
Enjoy

Which one shall I use mate? There are two links, one Slim sized around 30 mb and another one 70 mb or something.
29th December 2014, 09:09 PM   |  #384  
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsdouble

Which one shall I use mate? There are two links, one Slim sized around 30 mb and another one 70 mb or something.

The slim version only has English and Spanish.
The full version uses more space but has all languages included.
Completely your choice my friend.
29th December 2014, 09:44 PM   |  #385  
devilsdouble's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 146
 
677 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajanman

The slim version only has English and Spanish.
The full version uses more space but has all languages included.
Completely your choice my friend.

I only need English mate, UK English, I am sure the Slim version has that?
29th December 2014, 10:01 PM   |  #386  
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsdouble

I only need English mate, UK English, I am sure the Slim version has that?

It should have it. If it don't please Lmk
So I can make another slim version, with only the UK English ok.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bajanman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th January 2015, 02:39 AM   |  #387  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2015
Thank you for the module. To those who use emoji, I would recommend using iGood emoji keyboard version 1.0.0. Way better than iWnn
22nd January 2015, 01:37 PM   |  #388  
vrwmiaris1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 167
 
823 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Hey guys this is not working with Swype for Oppo

Στάλθηκε από το LG-D802 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
22nd January 2015, 02:20 PM   |  #389  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
228 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
This is wrong, it is working for Oppo, look here the color of swyping is changed and notice the second level color, also changed, see attached Screenshot.

And don't forget this: Swype Oppo doesnt have (in words: IT DOES NOT HAVE) Dragon dictation, so it is clear that the dragon button cannot be changed, it is just not there.
Swype Tweaks does be able to change the other things, as color etc. and works brilliantly with Oppo at least on most devices.

Thank you Swype Tweaks and thank you Oppo

--
Blablablabla bla bla blaaabla Tapatalk
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	swypetweak.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	3127889  
Last edited by francwalter; 22nd January 2015 at 02:27 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, dragon, google voice recognition, swype, xposed
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes