FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

[MOD][XPOSED] SwypeTweaks v1.4.0 [21 March, 14]

170 posts
Thanks Meter: 196
 
By Danation, Senior Member on 13th February 2014, 05:16 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
10th July 2015, 05:36 AM |#461  
GatoL0c0's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Escondido, CA
Thanks Meter: 959
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by francwalter

Now I understand you! Good idea!
How do you do this?

I fast switch keyboards with tasker and secure settings add-on.

You don't know about this module's main function?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1436502998777.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	3398217  
The Following User Says Thank You to GatoL0c0 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
10th July 2015, 08:21 AM |#462  
fazi78's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Galway
Thanks Meter: 7
 
Donate to Me
More
Well. I have xposed module called "Swype Tweaks"from this topic
and another keyboard "iWnn IME" (founded one that works with note 4 cause originally come from nexus) where you can choice only emoji keyboard or Japanes input.
So where I long press enter in Swype, xposed module changing keyboard to emoji keyboard and when I press cancel in emoji keyboard I'm going back to Swype

Hope my English is understandable?
Quote:
Originally Posted by francwalter

Now I understand you! Good idea!
How do you do this?

I fast switch keyboards with tasker and secure settings add-on.


sponsored by @firmawirlandii
The Following User Says Thank You to fazi78 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th July 2015, 12:25 PM |#463  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatoL0c0

You don't know about this module's main function?

Oh no! I forgot that this can change to a keyboard not only to the voice input keyboard which is as well just another keyboard, sorry
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazi78

Well. I have xposed module called "Swype Tweaks"from this topic
and another keyboard "iWnn IME" (founded one that works with note 4 cause originally come from nexus) where you can choice only emoji keyboard or Japanes input...

Oh yes! Clear now
Thank for it. Good idea!

When I first met Dragon dictation I was astonished how good it recognizes and used it mostly and never Google voice input. Dragons can distiguish many things, not only words, e.g. "new line" such stuff.
But now Google Voice Input is nearly the same good and its offline usable, which is the main drawback with Dragon: not at all working with slow internet.
So proposal for Swype Tweak: to use the Dragon Button for another keyboard, could have two like this.
10th July 2015, 10:37 PM |#464  
devilsdouble's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 242
 
More
I have around 60-65 apps installed on my phone, and Swype is the only app amongst them all which lags while typing, or swyping. And I have noticed that that micro lag disappears when I put the CPU to run at maximum frequency always, but quite normally that makes the battery life poorer. So I wish this mod let the CPU run at max frequency when Swype keyboard is open, and disable it when it's not open.
11th July 2015, 04:58 AM |#465  
GatoL0c0's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Escondido, CA
Thanks Meter: 959
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsdouble

I have around 60-65 apps installed on my phone, and Swype is the only app amongst them all which lags while typing, or swyping. And I have noticed that that micro lag disappears when I put the CPU to run at maximum frequency always, but quite normally that makes the battery life poorer. So I wish this mod let the CPU run at max frequency when Swype keyboard is open, and disable it when it's not open.

What you want isn't what this mod is made for. It's meant only for a few modifications. I've been using Swype for 4-5 years and haven't had problems with it lagging. It's either your ROM, another app or something in your setup that's causing this.
11th July 2015, 10:10 PM |#466  
devilsdouble's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 242
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatoL0c0

What you want isn't what this mod is made for. It's meant only for a few modifications. I've been using Swype for 4-5 years and haven't had problems with it lagging. It's either your ROM, another app or something in your setup that's causing this.

Yes, something is causing this, and those are a combination of my brain, eye and then Swype itself. Cause it's lagging, and my eyes see it, and then my brain processes it. So it must be great to be 'you'.

Also no mod is out there which is made for someone's want, so save some time by not stating the obvious.
29th July 2015, 09:57 PM |#467  
Cerberus_tm's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amsterdam, Galaxy Nexus
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsdouble

Yes, something is causing this, and those are a combination of my brain, eye and then Swype itself. Cause it's lagging, and my eyes see it, and then my brain processes it. So it must be great to be 'you'.

Also no mod is out there which is made for someone's want, so save some time by not stating the obvious.

Swype used to lag somewhat on phone too, especially when I had two language at the same time selected. But it was on my old phone, a Galaxy Nexus. Is your phone old?

You could perhaps achieve what you want through Tasker. You could set it up such that increases the CPU frequency whenever the keyboard is present. But it will be difficult to do if you have no Tasker experience.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cerberus_tm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th July 2015, 10:25 PM |#468  
GatoL0c0's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Escondido, CA
Thanks Meter: 959
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsdouble

Yes, something is causing this, and those are a combination of my brain, eye and then Swype itself. Cause it's lagging, and my eyes see it, and then my brain processes it.

Great so a lobotomy is in order and maybe some lasik surgery. Problem solved.
30th July 2015, 10:47 PM |#469  
devilsdouble's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 242
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatoL0c0

Great so a lobotomy is in order and maybe some lasik surgery. Problem solved.

Actually as far as I know those who weren't breastfed have some kind of locked IQ of 60
Yesterday, 05:56 PM |#470  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PIRATA!

Is it possible to separate single recolour so to change only one of the colour proposed keeping the deselected as stock skin, instead of all together?

+1

e.g. would be nice to be able to only change the alt key color, and leave the trace color as stock.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, dragon, google voice recognition, swype, xposed
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes