Change the style of status and navigation bar when in “Translucent mode”!
You don't have to be bind to the KitKat gradient if you are on a AOSP ROM, and also you don't have to be bind to any ROM manufacturer's implementation of it!
As long as the implementation is close to the AOSP version, this module can easily replace it to one of the 11 styles available in this module (maybe there are coming more in the next time).
The currently available styles are:
- KitKat gradient
- Customizable gradient
- Full transparency
- Android “L” style (a solid, a bit darker colour)
- Sense 6 style (like Android “L”, a bit lighter)
- Customizable solid color
- HTC Sense 5 Style
- “CarBlend” style (use only with darker backgrounds, otherwise it's hard to see the icons)
- “Halo” and “Bracket” gradient (gradient with curvature)
- “Cutter” style
- Sony Xperia style
Download from Xposed Repository:
This module does nothing but exchanging the overlay for translucent system bars.
Read the thread a bit, and you will find many people thinking other things, and you will find the solution for it faster than you think, if you think this is a bug or something.
Without saying you should understand that this only works on KitKat (4.4+), and that the translucent mode has to be enabled to see the changes.
If it does not work with your ROM:
You can consider uploading or linking to your SystemUI.apk, I'll look into it and check if it is possible to expand the implementation of this module to your ROM's SystemUI.
Should work with the following ROMs:
- All near-AOSP-based ROMs (CyanogenMod, Google Editions, ...)
- HTC One M7 4.4+ and M8 Stock-based ROMs
- LG G3 Stock-based ROMs
- Samsung TouchWiz-based 4.4+ ROMs
Xperia style on xxhdpi devices.
Works perfectly fine together with Tinted Translucent Status Bar, making TTSB's design changes way more unique!
Have fun with it.
- Fixed HTC Sense NavigationBar in solid style always reverting to black.
- Fixed Variable and CyanogenMod image styles showing up as something different.
- Now user has to specify whether an engine should be used (fixes "improper use"-FCs)
- Added CyanogenMod-specific engine.
Settings to control which engine is used.
- New engine: should work with more ROMs.
- Solid color and gradient are now customizable.
- New style: Xperia.
Source code (under GPL v2 license):
Screenshots of the module interface and the possible effects of it.
The translucency on the module's UI is made with my TTSB module.