Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,436 Members 45,216 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD] [XPOSED] Keep Trash [v1.2]

Tip us?

xenon92
Old
(Last edited by xenon92; 17th July 2014 at 06:19 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2552

DONATE TO ME
Keep Trash updated to v1.2.

CHANGELOG:
  • Ability to choose which icons (Archive or Show/Hide checkboxes) should show up in action bar when the note is being edited in the official Google Keep app (any combination can be selected)
  • Add android L style floating button to open Google Keep from Keep Trash (thanx to FAB library)
  • Change supported android version to 4.0.3+ (API 15+) (Google Keep supports 4.0.3+ only)
  • Fix module description in Xposed Installer after install
  • Add padding to "Share" icon to make it a bit smaller
  • Set action bar color to blue

It seems that the 'Delete' menu item in note editor for action bar is given its properties somewhere in the Keep's java code too.That code is obfuscated. So for now, its not possible to move 'Delete' to action bar in note editor mode.
The Following User Says Thank You to xenon92 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

creeve4
Old
Thanks Meter 338
One more request please; an option to add the Delete button to the Note Editor action bar.

m+a+r+k
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenon92 View Post
Google Keep can be accessed from a browser too - https://keep.google.com/
I meant the Keep Browser screen, the one with all the notes displayed.

Quote:
If you mean 'Share' icon to be in action bar while a note is being edited.. Maybe in future..
Yes, that's what I meant, thanks for considering it.
Nexus 7 2013: Stock 4.4.4: Rooted: Xposed Framework: Optimised Dalvik/Bionic patch:

m+a+r+k
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Just tried v1.2.

Please, please don't mess with action bar colours or at least give us the option not to have it.
I use Tinted Status bar and the Action Bar on the Keep Browser screen when a note is selected is white. My Status bar is white to match.
Now I have a blue underline to the Action Bar which I assume comes from your module.

Many people are using modules to change Status Bar colours and styles (there are currently 3 Xposed modules out there) and other developers changing colours of apps arbitrarily doesn't help, sorry

I'm very grateful for everything else, but please not this.
Nexus 7 2013: Stock 4.4.4: Rooted: Xposed Framework: Optimised Dalvik/Bionic patch:
The Following User Says Thank You to m+a+r+k For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xenon92
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2552

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by m+a+r+k View Post
Just tried v1.2.

Please, please don't mess with action bar colours or at least give us the option not to have it.
I use Tinted Status bar and the Action Bar on the Keep Browser screen when a note is selected is white. My Status bar is white to match.
Now I have a blue underline to the Action Bar which I assume comes from your module.

Many people are using modules to change Status Bar colours and styles (there are currently 3 Xposed modules out there) and other developers changing colours of apps arbitrarily doesn't help, sorry

I'm very grateful for everything else, but please not this.
The change of blue color of action bar is for my app - Keep Trash. Not Google Keep.

Could you please post a screenshot?

m+a+r+k
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
The change of blue color of action bar is for my app - Keep Trash. Not Google Keep.

Could you please post a screenshot?
So it is and very nice it looks too
Where's the slap head smiley when you need one?

//.dax
Old
Thanks Meter 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by m+a+r+k View Post
So it is and very nice it looks too
Where's the slap head smiley when you need one?
Actually, no need to facepalm because action bar isn't even colored properly.. Tinted status bar is installed, but color wasn't changed..

Odoslané z Desire X pomocou Tapatalku

dec0der
Old
Thanks Meter 633
Quote:
Please take a logcat and post here.

Follow the following steps:

- Reboot phone
- Start taking logcat
- Open Keep Trash GUI (v1.1)
- Open Keep
- Stop logcat

Post it here.

This is the source code from XposedBridge: THIS & THIS & THIS

So go to
Code:
/data/data/de.robv.___/conf/
and check if there exists a file named disable_resources there. If it is there, do your research as to why it is there. If you feel comfortable enough after your research, remove the file and test again.
It's working on v1.2, thanks!