FORUMS

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[MOD] No Wake On Charge v0.3.1 [TW/S5]

12th January 2015, 07:27 AM |#61  
TodWulff's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Milford, MI
Thanks Meter: 62
 
Donate to Me
More
No work on SM-N910P
I wasn't really expecting it to, with Fast Charging enabled, but was hoping... I haven't yet tried it without Fast Charge disabled.

EDIT: Just tried with Fast Charge disabled. No joy.

Any Sprint Note 4 users find a way to force the device to stay asleep when plugging or Unplugging the device from the stock charger?

(Rooted w/ stock NK2 here)

-t
Last edited by TodWulff; 12th January 2015 at 08:06 AM.
 
 
12th January 2015, 02:51 PM |#62  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 227
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TodWulff

I wasn't really expecting it to, with Fast Charging enabled, but was hoping... I haven't yet tried it without Fast Charge disabled.

EDIT: Just tried with Fast Charge disabled. No joy.

Any Sprint Note 4 users find a way to force the device to stay asleep when plugging or Unplugging the device from the stock charger?

(Rooted w/ stock NK2 here)

-t

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...r.snoozy&hl=en
The Following User Says Thank You to ldeveraux For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th January 2015, 03:30 PM |#63  
TodWulff's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Milford, MI
Thanks Meter: 62
 
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldeveraux

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...r.snoozy&hl=en

Thank you. It is a functional work-around. It comes alive for a sub-second period and then goes to sleep on connection and/or disconnection (at least on my setup). Thanks again.
12th January 2015, 03:34 PM |#64  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 227
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TodWulff

Thank you. It is a functional work-around. It comes alive for a sub-second period and then goes to sleep on connection and/or disconnection (at least on my setup). Thanks again.

Yeah, or I installed MacroDroid, then installed a series of conditions that would keep the screen off when plugged. That doesn't wake the screen up at all.
The Following User Says Thank You to ldeveraux For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th January 2015, 04:01 PM |#65  
TodWulff's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Milford, MI
Thanks Meter: 62
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldeveraux

Yeah, or I installed MacroDroid, then installed a series of conditions that would keep the screen off when plugged. That doesn't wake the screen up at all.

Thanks. Interesting. I hadn't considered that (nor Tasker) as I just got the device and haven't gone down the path of tweaking the snot out of it. I'll have to check that out.

I typically run Slim (AOSP-based) on my other devices. It's not ready for the Sprint Note 4, yet. I was sad at first, but it seems that, while the stock ROM is a bit bloated with OEM and Carrier stuffs, Samsung & Sprint have done a good job with the stock FW, keeping TW snappy and with good power consumption traits. I may let this settle in for a bit...

Regardless, Thanks again.

-t
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes