Thanks Meter: 794

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
12th January 2015, 07:27 AM |#61  
Flag Milford, MI
Thanks Meter: 63

Donate to Me
More
No work on SM-N910P
I wasn't really expecting it to, with Fast Charging enabled, but was hoping... I haven't yet tried it without Fast Charge disabled.

EDIT: Just tried with Fast Charge disabled. No joy.

Any Sprint Note 4 users find a way to force the device to stay asleep when plugging or Unplugging the device from the stock charger?

(Rooted w/ stock NK2 here)

-t
Last edited by TodWulff; 12th January 2015 at 08:06 AM.

12th January 2015, 02:51 PM |#62  
Thanks Meter: 375

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TodWulff

I wasn't really expecting it to, with Fast Charging enabled, but was hoping... I haven't yet tried it without Fast Charge disabled.

EDIT: Just tried with Fast Charge disabled. No joy.

Any Sprint Note 4 users find a way to force the device to stay asleep when plugging or Unplugging the device from the stock charger?

(Rooted w/ stock NK2 here)

-t

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...r.snoozy&hl=en
The Following User Says Thank You to ldeveraux For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th January 2015, 03:30 PM |#63  
Flag Milford, MI

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldeveraux

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...r.snoozy&hl=en

Thank you. It is a functional work-around. It comes alive for a sub-second period and then goes to sleep on connection and/or disconnection (at least on my setup). Thanks again.
12th January 2015, 03:34 PM |#64  
Thanks Meter: 375

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TodWulff

Thank you. It is a functional work-around. It comes alive for a sub-second period and then goes to sleep on connection and/or disconnection (at least on my setup). Thanks again.

Yeah, or I installed MacroDroid, then installed a series of conditions that would keep the screen off when plugged. That doesn't wake the screen up at all.
The Following User Says Thank You to ldeveraux For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th January 2015, 04:01 PM |#65  
Flag Milford, MI

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldeveraux

Yeah, or I installed MacroDroid, then installed a series of conditions that would keep the screen off when plugged. That doesn't wake the screen up at all.

Thanks. Interesting. I hadn't considered that (nor Tasker) as I just got the device and haven't gone down the path of tweaking the snot out of it. I'll have to check that out.

I typically run Slim (AOSP-based) on my other devices. It's not ready for the Sprint Note 4, yet. I was sad at first, but it seems that, while the stock ROM is a bit bloated with OEM and Carrier stuffs, Samsung & Sprint have done a good job with the stock FW, keeping TW snappy and with good power consumption traits. I may let this settle in for a bit...

Regardless, Thanks again.

-t
28th May 2015, 10:14 PM |#66  
Thanks Meter: 187

More
Great work! Any chance to get this work in Lollipop?
The Following User Says Thank You to Bec de Xorbin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)