FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more

Which Manufacturer (And Device) Made You Choose Android?

The beautiful thing about Android is that there is so much to choose from. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[MOD][XPOSED]Whatsapp Quiet Hours

15th May 2015, 08:35 PM |#141  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Thanks dev for your effort. Is it possible to set quiet hours for groups ? like specifically one group ? or for one person ?

15th May 2015, 08:43 PM |#142  
OP Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 63

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by humkitumki

Thanks dev for your effort. Is it possible to set quiet hours for groups ? like specifically one group ? or for one person ?

No. I could never figure out a good way of detecting who sent the incoming message... I had an idea at some point that was to check some SQL query or something like that and I started to see the methods and which one to hook... but I had no luck nor time to continue testing.
Maybe in the future I will have more time to experiment and test some method to accomplish this, it is in my TO-DO list for quite a long time now.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pbosio For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th May 2015, 02:03 PM |#143  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbosio

No. I could never figure out a good way of detecting who sent the incoming message... I had an idea at some point that was to check some SQL query or something like that and I started to see the methods and which one to hook... but I had no luck nor time to continue testing.

Maybe in the future I will have more time to experiment and test some method to accomplish this, it is in my TO-DO list for quite a long time now.

yes life come fast and hopefully in near future we can see that going if u need a tester let me know i can b very happy to help

Sent from my SM-N910T using XDA Forums PRO
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread