Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,868 Members 42,589 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][XPOSED][4.4+] WiFiKeyView - Show your WiFi passwords

Tip us?

marcusleezm
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Working on Nexus 7 FHD 2013 running stock android 4.4.4 and Samsung Ace 3 running stock android 4.2.2

yakie996
Old
Thanks Meter 30
hello,
nice and handy app but it doesn't work for the LG g3 :/
i can help you testing it and give you information you want
HTC Wildfire White | Samsung Galaxy S II I9100 Black | Samsung Galaxy IV I9505 Black | LG G3 D855 32GB

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 White

whdeveloper
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
So, where is the information that is needed?

The XPosed log is always a good place to start

I am sorry for those waiting for a new version, I am very busy at the moment, but it will still come, I only don't know when

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

liveasx
Old
(Last edited by liveasx; 16th August 2014 at 07:19 AM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by whdeveloper View Post
Hello everyone,

This is my first module for XPosed
Hi,"Network has no password"Dialog on my SONY TX 4.3 ROM not show,fix it,please!
SONY Xperia TX 4.3  No Picture Say a JB ?

whdeveloper
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
@liveasx how can I help you without the logs? Please post them otherwise I wouldn't be able to help

For the one plus one users where this mod is not working; I have bought the phone too and am waiting for delivery, I can test everything on my own phone than!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

whdeveloper
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
It was more work than I expected, but I wrote my own reader for the supplicant file, which will search on 3 locations for it.

I am still working on the new version but the newest code changes are already visible on github! (it is a working version but it is missing many functions (as the settings is still not working implemented))

daniel_m
Old
Thanks Meter 111
Thanks for this nice module, and I love that it is open source! It is working well on most of my networks on my Motorola Droid 4 running the latest CM11 nightlies.

One thing that is not working is a network called eduroam. I see su toasts but no password. eduroam needs different settings than my other networks and I noticed that the password line in wpa_supplicant.conf reads password="mypassword", instead of psk="mypassword" like for the other networks.

Also, I see weird names in the su toast. Some times it says that su was requested by "settings", other times it reads "fused location". Xposed itself is set to not show toasts for su requests in the superuser configuration. Shouldn't WiFiKeyView not show any su toast at all?
Sent from my "Maserati" with "AnAppThatLetsMeWriteStuffOnMyPhone v3.0.1.52.193.2.4574.26.364gamma"

Don't forget to hit the "LOV YA!" button if I (involuntarily) said something meaningful!

whdeveloper
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel_m View Post
Thanks for this nice module, and I love that it is open source! It is working well on most of my networks on my Motorola Droid 4 running the latest CM11 nightlies.

One thing that is not working is a network called eduroam. I see su toasts but no password. eduroam needs different settings than my other networks and I noticed that the password line in wpa_supplicant.conf reads password="mypassword", instead of psk="mypassword" like for the other networks.

Also, I see weird names in the su toast. Some times it says that su was requested by "settings", other times it reads "fused location". Xposed itself is set to not show toasts for su requests in the superuser configuration. Shouldn't WiFiKeyView not show any su toast at all?
I am still working on the update that is including the password you mentioned! The old supplicant file reader I used didn't had this implemented so I had to write one myself, now it is working I still to finish the UI so you will have to wait a little longer!

You have set XPosed to not show SU notifications, but my app isn't XPosed, only an extension to the framework! The weird name you are mentioning is completly new to me... Is there any package name or more info on this? WiFiKeyView is requesting the SU through the settings app, it was an error of me, but as it still works okay I didn't changed it

daniel_m
Old
Thanks Meter 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by whdeveloper View Post
... so you will have to wait a little longer!
... WiFiKeyView is requesting the SU through the settings app, it was an error of me, but as it still works okay I didn't changed it
No problem, I am patient
For the su toasts I have to look into what else could screw up... maybe I blocked something in XPrivacy? Anyway, it's not important at all...
Sent from my "Maserati" with "AnAppThatLetsMeWriteStuffOnMyPhone v3.0.1.52.193.2.4574.26.364gamma"

Don't forget to hit the "LOV YA!" button if I (involuntarily) said something meaningful!

whdeveloper
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
I will take a look for the places where the SU shell is requested, but because of XPosed almost everything will run from the program that is modded, and not my program so I don't think I will find anything.

I will post some screencaptures from the new version later today (as the base is working, but everything else isn't)

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app

The Following User Says Thank You to whdeveloper For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]