This module made it to the XDA Portal! Thanks!
- Make sure you have the latest Xposed Framework installed
- Make sure you enable the app_process from within Xposed Installer and reboot
- Install attached apk, just like you would any other apk
- Enable module in Xposed Installer, but don't reboot/soft-reboot just yet
- Open Settings->Accounts. If you have a Facebook account already added, remove it
- Click on your Google account, and under its sync preferences, uncheck the Contacts item
- Go back to Settings->Apps. Go to the All tab and find Contacts Storage. Clear the data
- Now you can soft/hard reboot
- When the phone is booted, go back into Settings->Accounts, select your Google account. Re-check your Contacts item
- When the Contacts are finished syncing, open the Facebook app and enter your login info
- Open Facebook->Settings and scroll all the way down to Sync Contacts
- Check either to Sync All, or Sync with Existing Names
- Go back to Settings->Accounts, pick your Facebook account
- You should see Contacts as an item and it should show the syncing status
- When the sync is done, open People and you should see all your FB contacts, with phone numbers and email addresses
If you have Privacy Guard, AppOps or any sort of privacy enhancer/app firewall, make sure you disable it for the Facebook app. This can prevent contact syncing from working.
The module has been reported to work on the KK and older version of the FB app from v14 and older. Also reported to work on the most recent stable LP FB app (v34.0.0...) and for some, the most recent alpha version (v35.0.0...)Available via Xposed Repo as well (currently under Beta).
Source code can be found at my github
I've attached some screens showing the steps outlined above. It's pretty straight forward, but should be done in that order.