FORUMS

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

I/O Summary: Google Photos App

At I/O 2015, Google tackled the information problem in mobile once more, this time through … more

I/O Summary: Development, Play Store, The Next Billion

VP of Engineering Jen Fitzpatrick began talking about what Google is doing to … more

I/O Summary: Google Now on Tap

Google is all about organizing the world’s information to make it universally useful, and these … more

[MOD][Xposed] XFBSync - Restore native FB contact sync via Xposed [CM10+]

Thanks Meter: 1,315

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Yesterday, 07:11 AM |#231  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cowtown, CA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vankog

I'd suggest these information might be a good thing to put into your OP, don't you agree?

Yep. I'll update the OP with this info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by navdra

What is the latest Facebook version that works with this mod fully, including high res pics?

I guess it depends on if your device is on LP or KK (or older). I don't know if the high-res picture syncing works on the FB version for older devices. But if you're on LP, the latest stable (34.0.0...something) and the latest alpha (35.0.0...something) have been reported to work.

Yesterday, 10:22 AM |#232  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentdr8

Yep. I'll update the OP with this info.

I guess it depends on if your device is on LP or KK (or older). I don't know if the high-res picture syncing works on the FB version for older devices. But if you're on LP, the latest stable (34.0.0...something) and the latest alpha (35.0.0...something) have been reported to work.

35.0.0.22.273 not working here.
CM12.1 with latest xposed.
It did work with version before this one, but without high resolution pictures.
Yesterday, 08:42 PM |#233  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cowtown, CA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by navdra

35.0.0.22.273 not working here.
CM12.1 with latest xposed.
It did work with version before this one, but without high resolution pictures.

Try the stable version from the Play Store. Clear FB data and re-setup/re-sync FB contacts. See if the high res pictures show up.
Today, 09:11 AM |#234  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentdr8

Try the stable version from the Play Store. Clear FB data and re-setup/re-sync FB contacts. See if the high res pictures show up.

Removed FB account, uninstalled FB beta, opted out from beta, reinstalled latest stable (34.0.0.43.267).
I didn't get the option to sync contacts at all.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread