Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,198 Members 40,020 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][XPOSED][4.2+] XLockSecuritySlide: Lockscreen: Slide + security

Tip us?

Stevolk
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 65
Samsung Stock (TouchWiz) users, you might want to check out http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2404036.
As far as I see @MohammadAG implemented the same for TouchWiz Roms. If this works for you in the way you want it to, it's not needed to invent the wheel twice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mur3633 View Post
This module is **** with many bugs.i I could not unlock my Huawei G700 and i had to do factory reset with boot...
In the OP I state, that my module can cause problems with stock ROMs. Don't blame me, if you ignored the warning. Instead of factory resetting your phone, you could have just disabled Xposed via the Xposed disabler (see attachment in http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpos...fying-t1574401). I've updated the OP with this information.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stevolk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MaxPayne3004
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Simple but very useful for me. I live it.

Ok on Z1C on stock KitKat .757
Phone : HTC HD2 - Sony XPERIA S - XPERIA Z1 Compact
ROM: KitSlim_AMG [Evo 4]
NAND Loader: Magldr 1.13
Recovery: ClockworkMod Recovery 5.0.2.6
I use google traduction

user44
Old
Thanks Meter 0
i know this is only available for 4.2 and up, but is there a way to make it work on 4.1.2

Stevolk
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by user44 View Post
i know this is only available for 4.2 and up, but is there a way to make it work on 4.1.2
Of course there is. The module has to be adjusted to work with the different lockscreen source code in 4.1- since it has been heavily modified in Android 4.2+. As I am only using versions greater than 4.1 I haven't spent time for getting it work with 4.1-. That's because the mod had been a personal project originally but later on I've thought it might be helpful for other ppl too, so I've released it.
I won't promise anything, maybe I will have a look at 4.1 and/or other things but not now and not in the near future. Please don't expect anything.
I encourage other to have a look if you like, pull requests to the github repository are welcome!

keepitcustom
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I love this feature and it has worked for me on CM11 on my old device but unfortunately does not work on my new OnePlus One with CM11S. Any chance you could look into this? Thanks.

Stevolk
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepitcustom View Post
I love this feature and it has worked for me on CM11 on my old device but unfortunately does not work on my new OnePlus One with CM11S. Any chance you could look into this? Thanks.
As far as I know, CM11S of the OnePlus One has an own lockscreen (maybe it can be disabled by the user?), which uses its own code. Therefore it's not compatible. IF the lockscreen's code is made public (I don't know..), I could easily adjust the mod, yes.

keepitcustom
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevolk View Post
As far as I know, CM11S of the OnePlus One has an own lockscreen (maybe it can be disabled by the user?), which uses its own code. Therefore it's not compatible. IF the lockscreen's code is made public (I don't know..), I could easily adjust the mod, yes.
Thanks for replying. Yes CM11S has its own lock screen but even when disabled is still doesn't seem to work. Hopefully the code will go public and this can be addressed at some point. Thanks again for looking into it.