26th August 2014, 07:29 AM   |  #71  
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 41

135 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arana1

snip.

You're a savior thank you I've been trying to get this to work since July . I also added another event to set secure lock on boot or on restart, I noticed sometime when I reboot it would be on slide. Hopefully this works, would love to see this as a module but in the meantime this will work.

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

@arana1 are you able to pull down the notification panel while having a pin lock? Not sure why but it's happening to me

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to kodochax For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th August 2014, 04:03 PM   |  #72  
Thanks Meter: 19

162 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodochax

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

@arana1 are you able to pull down the notification panel while having a pin lock? Not sure why but it's happening to me

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I don't know why is default to show our where to change in CM11 but in gravity box is called STATUS BAR LOCK POLICYgv
http://imgur.com/VBiZqyT
Last edited by arana1; 26th August 2014 at 04:09 PM.
26th August 2014, 04:33 PM   |  #73  
Thanks Meter: 13

76 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by arana1

@kodochax
@tomcat84
@Edinho376

You guys might be interested in this

I saw a way to do this with tasker but i didn't want to buy it just for this functionality so I figured
how to make this work with a pair of apps i already had, both are free and useful and one of them you probably already have it.
(I have not tested very much but so far so good):

Timed PN Unlock + Slide Unlock
*update* i tested with password unlock (cm11 ) and it also works good, you just have to set the password in both phone settings and llama action

• Xposed with gravity box module
    and
  • llama (location profiles)
    even tho we will not be using location for this (but you can if you want)

Set gravitybox with lockscreen option checked SLIDE BEFORE UNLOCK (I think it does same as the module in this thread so you can try this one if gravitybox is too much or just to see if this works also) this will make you use SLIDE UNLOCK even if you have no pin or password set for unlocking.

set your lockscreen to PIN unlock under your security lock settings of the phone (not in gravitybox or llama) and enable the lock.

Create a new event in llama ,
TimedLockPIN

with following settings

add following conditions:
Screen is OFF
Llama Variable vPINLOCK value is 0
(zero) (please read the important note below about the variable)

(IMPORTANT VARIABLE NOTE, since variables in llama are created in the ACTIONS part, in order for the variable to be created the first time you MUST TEST actions in this event)

Under ADVANCED option in the event settings:
CHECK DELAYED
and set delay time to say 5 minutes, we want this to pin lock the phone after 5 minutes of screen off
CHECK CANCEL DELAYED IF FALSE

get out of advanced setings.

under Actions add the following :
Llama Variable vPINLOCK set value to 1 this will tell the other event that phone is already using pin lock.
SPEAK "PIN ENABLED" (no quotes) this one can be removed later I just used for debugging purposes it to see if this was actually working when screen went off.
Llama Unlock Password and set your PIN CODE.

save this event and create another event
I called this one:
TimedLockSlide
with following settings:

add following conditions:
Llama Variable vPINLOCK current value is 1
User is Present
Screen is ON

under Actions add the following :
Llama Unlock Password and set your PIN CODE to NOTHING ,if you have any value there, delete it, just taping ok twice should do it.
Llama Variable vPINLOCK set value to 0 this will tell the other event that phone is already using SLIDE lock.
SPEAK "SLIDE ONLY" (no quotes) this one can be removed later i just used for debugging purposes it to see if this was working when screen was off.

Under Advanced settings go to TRIGGER FILTERING and uncheck SCREEN ON/OFF ,

this will prevent this event from triggering right after the screen goes ON when we hit the power button or slide unlock before we actually pin unlock it.

Test it with 10 or 5 seconds instead of 5 minutes and when you see its working remove the SPEAK parts , they are not needed.
the Speak and Llama notification icon colors you see in some images where just for testing this when screen was off and rigth after unlocking, they are NOT NEEDED (unless you like a chatty phone).

Hope this servers anyone needs. but to be honest it would be MUCH EASIER in an xposed module lol.

Wow thanks a lot!

As i use custom roms, gravity box probably would cause issues, but anyway IŽll take a look in this and try as soon as possible. Hope it works!
5th September 2014, 03:15 PM   |  #74  
Flag bangalore
Thanks Meter: 20

182 posts
More
So I restored my stock touch wiz from a nandroid backup on my galxy s4. Istalled xposed> installed xlocksecurityslide. Set the pattern lock. But there is no glare effect when sliding. Slide works fine and the patter unlock shows up. But what happened to glare effect?

It was working fine before i took nandroid backup and installed cyanogen. Later i restored and now its not working. Any ideas?
11th September 2014, 01:44 AM   |  #75  
Flag Manado
Thanks Meter: 28

94 posts
is this work with CM11s (OnePlus One)...?
11th September 2014, 03:28 AM   |  #76  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 66

64 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockz1991

So I restored my stock touch wiz from a nandroid backup on my galxy s4. Istalled xposed> installed xlocksecurityslide. Set the pattern lock. But there is no glare effect when sliding. Slide works fine and the patter unlock shows up. But what happened to glare effect?

It was working fine before i took nandroid backup and installed cyanogen. Later i restored and now its not working. Any ideas?

Have you cleared cache partition and dalvik cache? Samsung TouchWiz is not supported. Check out the other module especially made for Samsung TW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozz_y

is this work with CM11s (OnePlus One)...?

Not yet, but I'm working on it. The problem is the custom lockscreen used in CM11S.
29th September 2014, 06:39 PM   |  #77  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Info 2 Doesn't work in my device
Doesn't work on my Galaxy S3 i9300 running 4.3 stock.
1st October 2014, 03:07 PM   |  #78  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 66

64 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretX33

Doesn't work on my Galaxy S3 i9300 running 4.3 stock.

Samsung TW 4.3 is not compatible, see the OP.
22nd October 2014, 10:59 PM   |  #79  
Thanks Meter: 289

1,157 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevolk

Have you cleared cache partition and dalvik cache? Samsung TouchWiz is not supported. Check out the other module especially made for Samsung TW.

Not yet, but I'm working on it. The problem is the custom lockscreen used in CM11S.

Any update on compatibility with oneplus one?

I'm desperate for this feature as I had it on my one m7

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread