Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,798 Members 50,253 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][XPOSED][2014/06/07 3.1]Xperia/AOSP NavBar Buttons

Tip us?

vineet allahabad
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by dSERiES View Post
I only had Greenify, Xperia longclick and Gem xperia xposed.. disabled all of them, restarted, still doesn't restarts SystemUI.
(Menu works, sorry, it seems that I just doesn't have a context menu in the stock launcher, 3dot menu in other apps work!)
I found that the other module GEM Xperia Xposed also couldn't restart my launcher or my systemui too, it also has root permissions
Use xperia xposed works for m

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Free mobile app

deniz1905
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SB13X View Post
Realised I'd missed the ic_sysbar_back_ime.png out of my last attached zip so here it is again included, along with Dark Holo Blue, Yellow and Green options.
hi, can you make it stock white color please?

dSERiES
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by itandy View Post
Do you have any other Xposed modules enabled? Can you try disabling them to see if it helps?
I found out the problem. I didn't have busybox installed with pkill applet (I didn't see it at requirements). I installed it and it works

Thanks so much for the help and responses AND for this great module!

itandy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1028
Quote:
Originally Posted by dSERiES View Post
I found out the problem. I didn't have busybox installed with pkill applet (I didn't see it at requirements). I installed it and it works

Thanks so much for the help and responses AND for this great module!
Oh, I actually made an assumption that rooted phone must have busybox installed. I just updated the OP. Thanks for letting me know.
My phone
Sony Xperia ZR | Rooted Stock ROM 4.4.2 | Stock kernel | Dual CWM/TWRP recovery | Samsung 32GB UHS-I

HTC Incredible S | Blackrose 2.02 HBOOT | 4EXT Touch | CM11 VivoKat | TESCO Kernel 3.0.101 | 3831.18.00.28 radio | SanDisk Ultra UHS-I 32GB

My work
Photo Frame&Grid Widget | Android Phone Vibrator - Xposed | Ringer & Notification Volume Unlink in ICS/JB - Xposed | Notification Direct Launcher - Xposed | Xperia Stamina LED - Xposed | Xperia/AOSP NavBar Buttons - Xposed
The Following User Says Thank You to itandy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dSERiES
Old
(Last edited by dSERiES; 26th July 2014 at 01:32 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Oh, I actually made an assumption that rooted phone must have busybox installed. I just updated the OP. Thanks for letting me know.
Thanks. And you can add Xperia Z 4.3 stock ROM to the supported ROMs list, it works great

Edit: ..another thing: Would it be possible if I have 4 softkeys enabled to have the 3dot-menu button to the far right, like on this pic?
nav_menu
Now I have all 4 in a centered pattern..

Armpowered
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Thanks for the module which seems to work on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4. I enabled on screen navigation as I prefer that over the Samsung buttons but the icons were too wide apart, using this module brings them closer together (especially if search and menu are also enabled). However when in landcape the icons appear over to the left hand side rather than centred, is this deliberate and could they be (optionally?) made to sit centrally? Also, back in the thread you mention adjustable spacing, have you a version with that option working (I like the spacing from the 5 button arrangement but only really need the 3 standard Nexus buttons)?

Thanks again for the work, pleasantly surprised it worked on a Samsung.

itandy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1028
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armpowered View Post
Thanks for the module which seems to work on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4. I enabled on screen navigation as I prefer that over the Samsung buttons but the icons were too wide apart, using this module brings them closer together (especially if search and menu are also enabled). However when in landcape the icons appear over to the left hand side rather than centred, is this deliberate and could they be (optionally?) made to sit centrally? Also, back in the thread you mention adjustable spacing, have you a version with that option working (I like the spacing from the 5 button arrangement but only really need the 3 standard Nexus buttons)?

Thanks again for the work, pleasantly surprised it worked on a Samsung.
Can you post a screenshot for the landscape mode? Adjustable spacing is still on the to-do list but I still don't have time to do it.
My phone
Sony Xperia ZR | Rooted Stock ROM 4.4.2 | Stock kernel | Dual CWM/TWRP recovery | Samsung 32GB UHS-I

HTC Incredible S | Blackrose 2.02 HBOOT | 4EXT Touch | CM11 VivoKat | TESCO Kernel 3.0.101 | 3831.18.00.28 radio | SanDisk Ultra UHS-I 32GB

My work
Photo Frame&Grid Widget | Android Phone Vibrator - Xposed | Ringer & Notification Volume Unlink in ICS/JB - Xposed | Notification Direct Launcher - Xposed | Xperia Stamina LED - Xposed | Xperia/AOSP NavBar Buttons - Xposed

Armpowered
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Can you post a screenshot for the landscape mode? Adjustable spacing is still on the to-do list but I still don't have time to do it.

I thought you might ask, so have got a set of resized images showing how the "standard" Samsung soft keys look and how it looks with your module enabled. I don't know how the spacing is supposed to be but the portrait 5 button feels right to me - as it would with just the 3 standard/Nexus buttons, without the extra 2 icons it feels a little spaced out but obviously not as bad as Samsung's version (I'm surprised that they leave the code in, just needing a build.prop tweak to display the on screen navigation).

itandy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1028
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armpowered View Post
I thought you might ask, so have got a set of resized images showing how the "standard" Samsung soft keys look and how it looks with your module enabled. I don't know how the spacing is supposed to be but the portrait 5 button feels right to me - as it would with just the 3 standard/Nexus buttons, without the extra 2 icons it feels a little spaced out but obviously not as bad as Samsung's version (I'm surprised that they leave the code in, just needing a build.prop tweak to display the on screen navigation).
Can you send me your Xposed log file? Please make sure you change the orientation first before capturing the log.
My phone

My work