Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,468 Members 37,387 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][XPOSED][2014/08/08 3.3]Xperia/AOSP NavBar Buttons

Tip us?

siealex
Old
Thanks Meter 230
After the first reboot it works.
PS. I can't change navbar themes if a CM11 theme is applied. WTF? Is this module incompatible with the CM11 theming engine?

itandy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by siealex View Post
After the first reboot it works.
PS. I can't change navbar themes if a CM11 theme is applied. WTF? Is this module incompatible with the CM11 theming engine?
No when two theming engines are doing the same thing differently, you never know what would happen.
My phone
Sony Xperia ZR | Rooted Stock ROM 4.4.2 | Stock kernel | Dual CWM/TWRP recovery | Samsung 32GB UHS-I

HTC Incredible S | Blackrose 2.02 HBOOT | 4EXT Touch | CM11 VivoKat | TESCO Kernel 3.0.101 | 3831.18.00.28 radio | SanDisk Ultra UHS-I 32GB

My work
Photo Frame&Grid Widget | Android Phone Vibrator - Xposed | Ringer & Notification Volume Unlink in ICS/JB - Xposed | Notification Direct Launcher - Xposed | Xperia Stamina LED - Xposed | Xperia/AOSP NavBar Buttons - Xposed

Oohhlala
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by itandy View Post
No when two theming engines are doing the same thing differently, you never know what would happen.
in some apps or fullscreen mod, the stock softkeys appear as dot image and the home key is in the middle of navbar and bigger than other. When using your module to re-order the button, the size of dot image are same ( for example : from the left edge, positions of softkey is Home-Back-Recent-Menu ) Could u change this as stock navbar
Sorry for my bad english if this is not clear

itandy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oohhlala View Post
in some apps or fullscreen mod, the stock softkeys appear as dot image and the home key is in the middle of navbar and bigger than other. When using your module to re-order the button, the size of dot image are same ( for example : from the left edge, positions of softkey is Home-Back-Recent-Menu ) Could u change this as stock navbar
Sorry for my bad english if this is not clear
Can you post a screenshot for this? It's easier to understand.
My phone
Sony Xperia ZR | Rooted Stock ROM 4.4.2 | Stock kernel | Dual CWM/TWRP recovery | Samsung 32GB UHS-I

HTC Incredible S | Blackrose 2.02 HBOOT | 4EXT Touch | CM11 VivoKat | TESCO Kernel 3.0.101 | 3831.18.00.28 radio | SanDisk Ultra UHS-I 32GB

My work
Photo Frame&Grid Widget | Android Phone Vibrator - Xposed | Ringer & Notification Volume Unlink in ICS/JB - Xposed | Notification Direct Launcher - Xposed | Xperia Stamina LED - Xposed | Xperia/AOSP NavBar Buttons - Xposed

Oohhlala
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Can you post a screenshot for this? It's easier to understand.
here
Attached Images
File Type: jpg navbar.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (8.6 KB, 33 views)

itandy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oohhlala View Post
here
I think in stock Android, all dots are of the same size. That's why now the module recreate those dot images using the same resource too.
My phone

My work

Oohhlala
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
I think in stock Android, all dots are of the same size. That's why now the module recreate those dot images using the same resource too.
actually, the dot size of home button is bigger than other a bit, in my systemui, i made it to be bigger when i dont use your module