Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[MOD][XPOSED][2014/08/08 3.3]Xperia/AOSP NavBar Buttons

OP itandy

7th November 2014, 05:39 AM   |  #341  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 67
 
1,231 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by itandy

There're some pre-defined themes to choose from. Or you can create your own. Check the OP for instructions.

has someone already made them? can you plz share? thx
7th November 2014, 05:52 AM   |  #342  
itandy's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 1,065
 
1,729 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahman45

has someone already made them? can you plz share? thx

The easiest way might be just to extract the desired PNG files from the SystemUI.apk of the ROM.
8th November 2014, 01:24 PM   |  #343  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
147 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
So has anybody found a way to fix the nav bar disappearing when exiting a full screen app?
11th November 2014, 01:30 AM   |  #344  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
i have problems using it on android CM 11 kit kAT 4.4.4 ON Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 3110 or any 4.4.4 rom on this tablet.
11th November 2014, 02:42 AM   |  #345  
itandy's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 1,065
 
1,729 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimbozas

i have problems using it on android CM 11 kit kAT 4.4.4 ON Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 3110 or any 4.4.4 rom on this tablet.

It's a known issue that this module doesn't run on CM11 ROM because of them try to do similar things (customizing navbar) with different ways.
14th November 2014, 08:49 PM   |  #346  
Senior Member
Flag Johannesburg
Thanks Meter: 296
 
2,549 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itandy

It's a known issue that this module doesn't run on CM11 ROM because of them try to do similar things (customizing navbar) with different ways.

I just ran into the same issue om CM11. How do I remove the module? My phone has no navbar or system bar and I just get the constant SystemUI crash. Any way of removeing it from CWM recovery? or ADB?

I cannot get to Xposed Installer on my phone. I'm stuck in a single app...

Where is it installed and what is the filename?

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

adb gives me "device unauthorized". I need to flash something to get rid if it... Please, can you share a zip that can remove it?
15th November 2014, 05:30 AM   |  #347  
mattdm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 439
 
1,346 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puffin617

I just ran into the same issue om CM11. How do I remove the module? My phone has no navbar or system bar and I just get the constant SystemUI crash. Any way of removeing it from CWM recovery? or ADB?

I cannot get to Xposed Installer on my phone. I'm stuck in a single app...

Where is it installed and what is the filename?

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

adb gives me "device unauthorized". I need to flash something to get rid if it... Please, can you share a zip that can remove it?

http://bit.ly/1xZQCMa
The Following User Says Thank You to mattdm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th November 2014, 04:32 PM   |  #348  
Senior Member
Flag Johannesburg
Thanks Meter: 296
 
2,549 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattdm

http://bit.ly/1xZQCMa

Thanks but I fixed it without your input...
15th November 2014, 04:46 PM   |  #349  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by itandy

It's a known issue that this module doesn't run on CM11 ROM because of them try to do similar things (customizing navbar) with different ways.

But i used with cm11 4.4.2 and it worked....
18th December 2014, 08:58 PM   |  #350  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
great work, works for sony xperia z ultra, 4.4.4
Thanks,

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes