CyanogenMod 12.1 for YU Yureka

YU Yureka recently received an official Cyanogen OS 12S update. If you prefer to use a newer revision of … more

Open War for Open Android: Antitrust for Cyanogen?

Android and openness is something we talk about all the time, but the recent … more

What Do You Do with All of Your Old Photos?

Smartphone cameras have advanced so tremendously over the past few years that they have … more

Diving into the April 2015 Material Design Update

Before the release of Android 5.0 Lollipop, the Holo Design guidelines served as the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[MOD][XPOSED][2015/04/16 4.2]Xperia/AOSP NavBar Buttons

16th April 2015, 01:50 AM |#471  
Thanks Meter: 19

135 posts
More
Thanks for the new option , its very usefull
A suggestion : make a custom action for all buttons not only search button,and a double click option like single press and long press

Update : i use it with GB custom key enabled and got systemui fc so i disabled GB [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk
Last edited by salimtn; 16th April 2015 at 11:36 AM.

16th April 2015, 03:36 AM |#472  
Thanks Meter: 97

454 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by adolfovm

Hey guys... Just an FYI, I'm also using this and GB. And though it's true that enabling custom NavBar makes the recents disappear, I still made changes to long press and double click actions on the three default buttons and it sticks even without having the NavBar section of GB enabled. I assigned long press for the back button and double press and it works perfectly without the master switch enables on NavBar tweaks.

Of course no cursor keys or extra button, but it's good enough for me!

I think the Back button is the only key that's still customizable with the NavBar disabled in GB.

Did you check to see if you could program long press or double click to the Home and/or Recent button?
16th April 2015, 05:25 AM |#473  
Flag Mexico City
Thanks Meter: 8

57 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boojay

I think the Back button is the only key that's still customizable with the NavBar disabled in GB.

Did you check to see if you could program long press or double click to the Home and/or Recent button?

Double click on home works also, long press does not, due to Google now quick access I believe. Recents doesn't work at all, long press or double click does nothing different.
16th April 2015, 12:36 PM |#474  
Thanks Meter: 0

100 posts
Nice! Hopes there will be support for 5.1 lollipop.
16th April 2015, 04:06 PM |#475  
OP Senior Member
Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 1,097

1,811 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by applefruit

Nice! Hopes there will be support for 5.1 lollipop.

It's very likely the module also work on 5.1 as long as Xposed framework is supported.
17th April 2015, 10:19 PM |#476  

100 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by itandy

It's very likely the module also work on 5.1 as long as Xposed framework is supported.

I tried it on 5.1 aosp ROM by PABX with romracer xposed framework for 5.1 and get UI error. In the end, I've to reflash my ROM.
Yesterday, 05:13 AM |#477  
OP Senior Member
Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 1,097

1,811 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by applefruit

I tried it on 5.1 aosp ROM by PABX with romracer xposed framework for 5.1 and get UI error. In the end, I've to reflash my ROM.

If possible, please send me logcat or Xposed log in 5.1. I currently don't have 5.1 device to test.
Yesterday, 06:39 AM |#478  
Flag kajang

1 posts
More
How can I get new custom rom for Sony xperia sp...
Yesterday, 08:46 AM |#479  

100 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by itandy

If possible, please send me logcat or Xposed log in 5.1. I currently don't have 5.1 device to test.

Let me try to find out how to get a logcat. Anyway, I have strange problem whereby I can't restore from my nandroid so I probably not try it within this few days. I have to reflash a clean 5.0 rom and reinstall everything from scratch after encountering problem with this module and 5.1 rom.

Thanks for this great module! I went back to 5.0 cos I can't live without it!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread