By itandy, Senior Member on 17th April 2014, 05:23 AM
Thread Deleted Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
9th August 2015, 04:51 AM
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Red face
Quote:
Originally Posted by itandy

Please send me Xposed log as well as logcat after reboot. Screenshots help too.

So this problem only happen after a reboot? Do you have any other Xposed modules enabled? Please try to isolate the problem by disabling all other modules first.

ok bro I will recreate the problem and report later, cant take screenshot coz after the restart SystemUI wont start I think, no security code just blank screen flashing black and white again and again, and this things will stop after I connect charging dock coz this thing stop at landscape mode, only the power button options ie reboot shutdown is working at that time so I did reboot into safemode and turn of ur module and things started working again but I missed the buttons, So I had to complain,
My criteria is:
Stock z3 rom v.28
More than 10 xposed modules installed but I think there is no conflict coz I turned off the navigation things on GravityBox
And I used custom Images made myself so that I can replace search button with power button, I will try again with inbuild theme and report if the same problem is happening or not, I think it with image cache stuff the one u talk about in custom theme

9th August 2015, 01:57 PM
OP Senior Member
Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 1,141

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Plague

ok bro I will recreate the problem and report later, cant take screenshot coz after the restart SystemUI wont start I think, no security code just blank screen flashing black and white again and again, and this things will stop after I connect charging dock coz this thing stop at landscape mode, only the power button options ie reboot shutdown is working at that time so I did reboot into safemode and turn of ur module and things started working again but I missed the buttons, So I had to complain,
My criteria is:
Stock z3 rom v.28
More than 10 xposed modules installed but I think there is no conflict coz I turned off the navigation things on GravityBox
And I used custom Images made myself so that I can replace search button with power button, I will try again with inbuild theme and report if the same problem is happening or not, I think it with image cache stuff the one u talk about in custom theme

Turning off navigation bar option in GravityBox is not enough. GB has such a design that some of it's feature cannot be completely disabled unless the entire module is disabled in Xposed.
9th August 2015, 02:39 PM
Flag kairouan
Thanks Meter: 60

More
I really miss this module...
Used to use it in kitkat

sent from my g7102 CM12.1 5.1.1 r8 using tapatalk
29th August 2015, 11:28 AM
Flag Mauá
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Any way to make it compatible in ROMs with modified navbars?

This is the only thing keeping me on stock/aosp ROMs and this modules is a must have if you use a DPI much lower than stock and need to adjust the margins

also, anyone know another method to change the margins? In case anyome wants, I made a fix to it for Nexus 5
Last edited by fabio000; 30th August 2015 at 10:40 AM.
Today, 04:40 AM
OP Senior Member
Hong Kong

More
Just curious, anyone still having incorrect navbar button size issue on Android 5.1? I finally got hold of a 5.1.1 device but am unable to reproduce the issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to itandy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 04:54 AM
Flag kairouan
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Thank you
So we will see this app soon in cm12.1 5.1.1 ?
Even if no thank you ...

Today, 04:56 AM
OP Senior Member
Hong Kong

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by salimtn

Thank you
So we will see this app soon in cm12.1 5.1.1 ?
Even if no thank you ...

Sorry no plan to support CM since it's too much different from AOSP code.
Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)